Who do you recognise by signature?

Man of Honour
Sigs and avatars disabled for me too.

It's interesting that a lot of people seem to have them disabled.

I never saw the point. I have my contact details in mine as I want to make it easy for people to get in touch with me. But other than that I just cannot be bothered with them.

Neither am I interested or bothered by what avatar I have or haven't got (even when I wasn't on the moderation team).

It makes the forum too messy in my opinion.

Soldato
Yours is pretty obvious to me whenever I see it Feek but yes there are a number of members who I'll recognise by sig rather than looking at names.

Should really sort myself out a sig - anyone care to offer?

Soldato
One of the things that's been commented on in the New Forum! thread is that posters tend to recognise other people by their signatures.

That interested me and I'm quite intrigued to know who people recognise most by their signatures. I must admit that personally I don't pay too much attention but I know there are a handful of people that I do recognise by signature. The most obvious ones in my mind are @Von Smallhausen (despite his doppelgänger ) and @kaiowas

Come on GD, who do you recognise most by their signatures?

Mine's way overdue an update, it still has dynamically generated D2OL stats in it despite the fact I haven't crunched for probably a good 10 years or so. It's been there so long now that I don't think I could change it too much though.

/Edit - Oh and it looks like the new forum software breaks it, I've got a space between some of the images on my iPad

Soldato
Now that they're disabled in mobile view, no
one's! That's a bit annoying though because I use them regularly to recognise certain posters.

Off the top of my head, the stand out ones to me are:
Participant
Efour
Maccapacca

Bunch of chuffing spammers! :)

Soldato
Checking my sig still exists :/

Oh good, it does. I don't post a lot these days so recognise lots of signs but doubt anyone notices the odd post I do make :)

Back
Top Bottom