Who do you think is the worst singer ever!?

Soldato
That bloke from Keane. I'm not a violent man but I get the sudden urge to want to cave his face in every time I hear one of their songs. Technically there are worse singers but he gets my nod for the irritant factor!

Man of Honour
No nononono.

The WORST technically or otherwise is the singer from the strokes. He can't sing to save his life, it's aweful!

Soldato
Why, Bob Dylan of course ;)

Dame Wossname is probably actually the worst. Every time I hear records of hers I end up cracking up. It's just hilarious :)

arty

Man of Honour
dmpoole said:
The problem is that everybody that has been mentioned so far can hold a tune
I've not heard a Pete Doherty song yet where he's held a tune properly for the whole song.

Admittedly most of the material I've seen and heard has been live stuff, but that just makes it a more valid point.

Soldato
Gilly said:
I've not heard a Pete Doherty song yet where he's held a tune properly for the whole song.

Admittedly most of the material I've seen and heard has been live stuff, but that just makes it a more valid point.

You do realise that most of his live stuff he probably doesn't remember :p

Think people are getting the fact that they don't like him as a performer / person cloud their judgement. He's by no means the worst singer ever, and even then it's all to do with the style in which he sings in etc etc

Anyway, urm can't think of the worst singer but I hate that whiney **** from the Kooks.

Soldato
ALEX PARKS - Remember her? She won Fame Acadmey a few years back and brutally KILLED Coldplay's Yellow. Everyone thought she was brilliant at the time for some reason.

Phew - rant over :)

Man of Honour
arty said:
Dame Wossname is probably actually the worst. Every time I hear records of hers I end up cracking up. It's just hilarious :)

Whats her name?
She is credited with being the worst and I think she's in the Guinness Book Of Records.
She once filled Madison Square Gardens but she never knew the audience were laughing at her.

Back
Top Bottom