Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Soldato
If it's anything like the mk7, the Fiesta ST uses the same clutch and gearbox as the Focus ST I think. It's not the same as the other Fiestas.

Soldato
Had a bit of a delay but got my ST-3 today. Decent upgrade from a 2006 Punto Grande. :D

Only drove it a little bit so far but it just feels perfect. Looks class as well.

Soldato
Yeah one of my mechanics has quoted me £240ish plus labour. Waiting for the other one to get back to me. Never realised the clutch on the ST was that much tbh.
That's a bit of a rip off to be honest. It's just a IB5 gearbox, nothing special. Get a LUK clutch or something rather than from Ford. I paid about £90 for mine. Can't remember how much the slave cylinder was but not that much.

Had a bit of a delay but got my ST-3 today. Decent upgrade from a 2006 Punto Grande. :D

Only drove it a little bit so far but it just feels perfect. Looks class as well.
Enjoy! And pics!

Soldato
That's a bit of a rip off to be honest. It's just a IB5 gearbox, nothing special. Get a LUK clutch or something rather than from Ford. I paid about £90 for mine. Can't remember how much the slave cylinder was but not that much.

Honestly no offence but I don't believe that. On ECP a luk clutch is like £390 obv thy always have heavy discounts but it'd never be anywhere near down to £90

A slave cylinder alone is around 60/70 too so yeah you'd probably get it at not rip off prices for £40/50.

Also from ford means it's a genuine replacement same clutch and cylinder that's in it now.

Soldato
Still quite keen on an ST Fiesta, I test drove one next last summer and loved the brief drive I had on one. It's going to be our "second car" to our Focus if we go for it and the only thing holding the Mrs back is she hates three door cars as a rule and we have two kids. Has anyone got the ST200? I really like the look of the colour of that but I'm aware they command a premium with it being a limited run. I'm also aware the newer model is out next year and as much as I love the new interior I'm pretty disappointed with the exterior, looks like a Corsa VXR from the back.

Soldato
You know there is a 5 door ST available? Not sure how many people will actually have bought one and i suspect they might already have stopped taking orders for Fiestas for the new model coming out but it's worth a general scoure

Soldato
You know there is a 5 door ST available? Not sure how many people will actually have bought one and i suspect they might already have stopped taking orders for Fiestas for the new model coming out but it's worth a general scoure

I had no idea they did tbh, I much prefer the look of the 3 door anyway but I won't tell the mrs...:D

Associate
Has anyone got the ST200?
I do. Most people would point out that it's not really worth the £3k premium over the ST-3, given you can get the warranty-approved Mountune upgrade for £500(?). But I picked mine up with 26 miles on the clock with no previous owners for much less than a new ST-3, so it was a no brainer.

Soldato
I do. Most people would point out that it's not really worth the £3k premium over the ST-3, given you can get the warranty-approved Mountune upgrade for £500(?). But I picked mine up with 26 miles on the clock with no previous owners for much less than a new ST-3, so it was a no brainer.

I passed one yesterday. Shape is nice, but I find the colour...boring? What colour is it?!?! This is coming from someone with a matte grey 208 GTi mind...

Soldato

How much did you pay? I've see a few around for around £19,000.

Back
Top Bottom