Who here owns a Renaultsport?

Soldato
I'd go 172 Cup every time if you can find one (if not fussed about aircon). Such a great little car and certainly could hold it's own with a lot of things on the road.

Have an Evo 9 now but would still have the Cup for a 2nd car if I hadn't sold it - loved the way you could chuck it into corners! Just wish I'd discovered R888's back then :cool:

Used to hold their value well, lost £1700 in 2.5 years before selling to a garage!!!!!! :-O I've seen MK2 with 30k on the clock for under £4.5k. Becoming harder to find a good unmolested example though.

Associate
I recently sold my 182 and now have a YozzaSport Decat pipe and a spare lambda sensor taking up space, so if anyone is interested they are both free providing you come collect them from Fenton in Stoke where I work.

Both only spent 11 months and 12-13k miles on the car, the pipes in excellent condition and I'm pretty sure the sensor is working fine but I cant swear to it.

Soldato
I recently sold my 182 and now have a YozzaSport Decat pipe and a spare lambda sensor taking up space, so if anyone is interested they are both free providing you come collect them from Fenton in Stoke where I work.

Both only spent 11 months and 12-13k miles on the car, the pipes in excellent condition and I'm pretty sure the sensor is working fine but I cant swear to it.

I ll take them for my brother - perfect christmas present :D you ok with tomorrow morning? what company do you work for? cheers

Soldato
ive had mine only a few months

172, PH2, 50K on the clock, black in colour(these go for more) i paid 3.5K

I wouldn't say the black colour sells for more?

What makes you think so? The rarest colours are the Monaco blue and Flame Red with less than 400 made in each colour, these tend to sell at a premium.

The black and especially the two silvers are the most common (iceberg silver and titanium silver).

Associate
I work for an office furniture company on Victoria Road, as you head up Victoria Road going further into Fenton you'll go past a Subways on your left, it's the first turning on your left just before the turning onto the main Industrial estate.

I'll be on site from around 9:00, if you arrive later just buzz the door and tell them your there to see John from Office Furniture Co.

btw just to be clear, this pipe only fits 182s&Trophys.

Last edited:
Underboss
I wouldn't say the black colour sells for more?

What makes you think so? The rarest colours are the Monaco blue and Flame Red with less than 400 made in each colour, these tend to sell at a premium.

The black and especially the two silvers are the most common (iceberg silver and titanium silver).

i was looking at buying one for months and months, black ones sell for a bit more than Silvers

Soldato
I work for an office furniture company on Victoria Road, as you head up Victoria Road going further into Fenton you'll go past a Subways on your left, it's the first turning on your left just before the turning onto the main Industrial estate.

I'll be on site from around 9:00, if you arrive later just buzz the door and tell them your there to see John from Office Furniture Co.

btw just to be clear, this pipe only fits 182s&Trophys.

I ll be their about 11 45 mate.

cheers

Caporegime
So whats the differences between the 172 and the 182, is it only the 10bhp?

I do like the 182's and good examples look like they can be picked up for around £4500

Back
Top Bottom