Who here owns a Subaru?

Soldato
Awesome post @ReAPeR101, So going by your post im probably around 380BHP give or take with what i have done up to yet, which i will be happy with.

Had a look at the RCM headers but i am not sure i want to spend that much with what i have already spent already. Read they are known for cracking quite easily, so going down the 2nd hand route will be a bit shady.

The meth map, is it possible to switch between 2 maps, meth on/meth off? Where did you buy the meth from?

Soldato
@agw_01 What lol? Talking about the meth? Other than getting off my **** on the stuff, i was wondering if it can damage owt?

Found a page saying to be wary if you dont use the car much when using this stuff.

Soldato
I was going to say an Exedy Pink. Make sure you get a genuine one though. Loads of stories about them juddering.

I got the Exedy Blue for my WRX from GGR and it was perfect.

Associate
My other half has a 2005 2.0 na impreza and it keeps throwing p0519 idle air control valve fault code. Ive cleaned the throttle body, changed the iacv, changed the neutral position switch but it keeps coming on with the same code every couple of weeks/800 miles.

any body got some suggestions before I book it into TDR in Warwick

Alex

Back
Top Bottom