Poll: Who is the best overseas player in Premier League history?

Who is the best overseas player in PL history?

• Suarez

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Salah

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Van Dijk

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Who is the best overseas player in Premier League history? | BBC Sport

Gabby Logan is joined by Alan Shearer, Ruud Gullit, Chris Sutton and Rory Smith, as they discuss and find out who is the Premier League's best overseas player to have played in the Premier league.

Cristiano Ronaldo, Thierry Henry, Eric Cantona are among the finalists.

Who do you think it should be? From the Premier League show.

Caporegime
Henry was not better than Ronaldo lol.
He was in the premier league lol lol lol lol

Four golden boots and two European golden shoes. 175 PL goals compared to Ronaldos 84.

Ronaldo is one of the worlds greatest footballers, but he never achieved the level of greatness in the premier league that Henry did. He might have if he had stayed, but he didn’t.

Caporegime
He was in the premier league lol lol lol lol

Four golden boots and two European golden shoes. 175 PL goals compared to Ronaldos 84.

Ronaldo is one of the worlds greatest footballers, but he never achieved the level of greatness in the premier league that Henry did. He might have if he had stayed, but he didn’t.

Are you getting ability and achievements confused? If it was who has achieved most....then Henry still wouldn't win because it would be Schmeichel.

Man of Honour
How do you define best? it would be nice if that meant they mix ability with some degree of sportsmanship, respect and passion for the game and ideally a willingness to inspire others in the sport.

Caporegime
For me Henry by a mile but I also have a soft spot for Drogba. I wouldn't consider Ronaldo as he wasn't playing in the Premier League at his peak or for a long enough period.

Back
Top Bottom