Who owns a 350z/370z?

Associate
I just sold my zed a couple of days ago. Bought for 7500 16 months ago and sold for 7200. Pretty happy with that although I'm now driving a 400 quid fiesta. How the mighty fall.

Loved the zed, was great fun, very reliable and reasonable to run. For the money I don't think there is much better.

Soldato
I just sold my zed a couple of days ago. Bought for 7500 16 months ago and sold for 7200. Pretty happy with that although I'm now driving a 400 quid fiesta. How the mighty fall.

Loved the zed, was great fun, very reliable and reasonable to run. For the money I don't think there is much better.

Ah, you sold it. Good stuff!

Soldato
OP
Naith can you not sort that silly aerial out? Have someones eye out with that :p

There is a nice carbon nismo stubby one in ep racing for a Tenner, might get that ordered this week. In fairness I never listen to the radio!

I understand the comments about the Bose unit though, it is good, when it works! My subwoofer cuts in and out intermittently!

Soldato
Looking to get something fun next summer and had been thinking about Z4s but might be tempted by one of these instead (convertible not necessary just want a 2 seater).

Could be interesting insuring it in London with 0NCB but I will be old then (27!) so hopefully won't bankrupt me.

Soldato

Was yours the one with rare Nismo bits on when you bought it? I remember it looking fantastic when you got it, great deal holding it for that long and only losing 300 quid.

Soldato
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, always fancied taking one for a drive to see if I like it, not a huge fan of roadsters usually but I do love the look of the 350Z

Soldato
My next car is definitely probably maybe going to be a 350z, love them. 370zs are still silly money for some reason, I would have thought they would have depreciated more since they came out. I've been in my uncles old 350, the noise from the standard exhaust was just :eek:

Soldato
My next car is definitely probably maybe going to be a 350z, love them. 370zs are still silly money for some reason, I would have thought they would have depreciated more since they came out. I've been in my uncles old 350, the noise from the standard exhaust was just :eek:

Personally, i think the the 370z is ugly in comparison to the 350z - and considering the price hike the 350z wins hands down - i think nissan lost the plot there tbh. The GT-R and the 350z look spot on for me

Soldato
I have one of the Kuro GT4 spec models (06 engine 05 tax = win imo ;))

SDC10698.jpg

Owned now for about a month & still smiling :D

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Like the wheels on the gt4 350z. They look the best in my opinion.
Some great looking cars in this thread.

Soldato
For the owners, what made you all go for 350Z's over the M3? To me they seem very similar in handling, power, weight etc?

I wanted to love the 350Z so much, but just couldn't get over the weight. I was looking for a sports car and its clearly a GT.

Soldato
Got a nice list of things to do over the next couple of weeks, finally got round to ordering some Plastidip and Hexis satin black vinyl. Just need to order a new 1/2" torque wrench and another pair of axle stands so I can have all 4 wheels off for a day or so!

Back
Top Bottom