Who owns a 350z/370z?

Soldato
In a similar theme to the Clio/vtec thread I have decided we need a 350z/370z one :)

A lot of guys on here have 350z's so we can use this thread to chat about them, included 370z's as well but not sure if anyone on here has one!

A pic to start the thread from the day I picked her up

aeac685f.jpg

Soldato
Is someone trying to steal your numberplate? :p I'll get some photos up of mine when I can find any.

Will be spending next weekend pulling the dash of to wrap the centre console, swap iPhone cable for composite one so I can mirror my iPhone tomtom onto my head-unit!

Is yours standard or done any engine/interior/exterior mods?

Soldato
OP
Is someone trying to steal your numberplate? :p I'll get some photos up of mine when I can find any.

Will be spending next weekend pulling the dash of to wrap the centre console, swap iPhone cable for composite one so I can mirror my iPhone tomtom onto my head-unit!

Is yours standard or done any engine/interior/exterior mods?

Just an 04 GT, no mods as of yet, first one I think will be a Nismo Carbon gearknob as the current one is quite tatty.

I expect i will be buying many things from this site over the next year though :D

http://www.epracing.co.uk/Carbon-Accessories/Nissan/350Z/c-1-75-122-123/

Associate
ENdPY.jpg

Mine after her first wash. Had her for about a month now.

Needs a few things doing to it. Front bumper and bonnet could do with a re-spray due to stone chips.

New Stereo as the Bose one is **** and decided when it wants to work right

Also some ray alloys would be a bonus.

Let the money pit begin :D

PS. sorry for rubbish pick as it was on my phone :(

Soldato
Well picked her up yesterday. What a beast this thing is!

2008 GT - its in great condition and had the bluetooth module too which is nice - although im not sure if it is standard.

You can see my beloved celica in the background :) will try running both for now. Think i need to get a car with 4 seats now!

Soldato
Mine from the day I picked it up:

Capture-4.png

Capture1-1.png

07 GT with Nav/ bluetooth :)

The colour I want it to be:

DSCF0339.jpg

Colour only, not the rest of the carp

Soldato
Just an 04 GT, no mods as of yet, first one I think will be a Nismo Carbon gearknob as the current one is quite tatty.

I expect i will be buying many things from this site over the next year though :D

http://www.epracing.co.uk/Carbon-Accessories/Nissan/350Z/c-1-75-122-123/

You won't be able to stop! I've done a few things to mine since last April and the previous owner had a couple of things that I wanted already done:

UpRev remap - Just over 300hp now
Plenum spacer
Japspeed K2 exhaust - Needs changing!
Dropped 25mm on Tein springs
Wheel spacers
High Flow Cats
Braided brake lines
JVC AVX-840 head-unit

I do have a long what to do next list but I'm torn between spending or saving for a new car which will be at least 2 years away.

Don't think bluetooth is standard, I sold my BT adaptor for £75 when I bought a new head-unit, quite a few people have problems with the Bose skipping which there is a remedy for. Whatever you do make sure you sign up to 350z-uk, great forum with traders on there that can save you a small fortune! Typically though it's down at the minute.

Last edited:
Soldato
To take the discussion from the other thread - are you guys protecting your NCB when you take out insurance?

Doing so on the zed adds about £250-300. im getting quotes between £800-900 with 4yrs NCB and no protection and s&c mileage of 10000 miles. - which is pretty good i think

Soldato
I will in the future but when I come to renew at the end of this month I'll be 26 with 3 years NCB and 3pts (PC30) which expires this year but insurers request points from 5 years, costing me an arm and a leg!

£800-900 is what I dream of paying, Manchester post code is like saying I leave it unlocked with the key in the ignition every night.

Soldato
I will in the future but when I come to renew at the end of this month I'll be 26 with 3 years NCB and 3pts (PC30) which expires this year but insurers request points from 5 years, costing me an arm and a leg!

£800-900 is what I dream of paying, Manchester post code is like saying I leave it unlocked with the key in the ignition every night.

my quote is with 6 pts from april 2008!! but after 3 years dont really add anything to the premium. my postcode is the 2nd worst possible i think

Man of Honour
To take the discussion from the other thread - are you guys protecting your NCB when you take out insurance?

Doing so on the zed adds about £250-300. im getting quotes between £800-900 with 4yrs NCB and no protection and s&c mileage of 10000 miles. - which is pretty good i think

Worth every penny, add a couple of hundred quid but if you end up buried in a wall it all becomes worth it!

Soldato
my quote is with 6 pts from april 2008!! but after 3 years dont really add anything to the premium. my postcode is the 2nd worst possible i think

If I knock my points off for this years renewal it takes about £250 off the quote, those 3pts have cost me near £1000 since I got them, for stopping to close to a pedestrian crossing to let my girlfriend put a letter in the post box :mad: Think my post code is rated F, the worst possible.

Back
Top Bottom