Who was your teenage crush?

Man of Honour
One that really made me twitch was Jill Dando - Unfortunately she was shot in the head and killed.

Another at the moment is Fiona Bruce -Just looking in her eyes makes me go all weak and wobbly - I think it's my legs these days though.

In the words of my old man, you’re not a bad judge.

Soldato
Actually too many .. Suzi Dent was and still is, plenty of Bond girls every Xmas. Caroline Langriche, and pretty much any actress in that day such were the hormones.

V F

V F

Soldato
Belinda Carlisle was my first crush. Then Gloria estefan

Belinda's music was pretty good back in her time but I couldn't believe what I had read and no idea that had happened back then.

"In 2005, at the height of her drug abuse, Carlisle spent three days isolated in a London hotel room binging cocaine.[67] At one point, she recalled that she looked at herself in the mirror and was alarmed that she "didn't see a light or a soul" in her eyes.[68] "I sat in my room and did [cocaine] all evening. Between lines [of cocaine], I smoked cigarettes, played games on my laptop, and paced the room. I must have smoked ten packs of cigarettes in two days."[67] On the third day, Carlisle said she had a vision of herself being found dead in a hotel, accompanied by an auditory hallucination in which a loud voice informed her: "You are going to die here if you carry on like this."[69] The incident jarred Carlisle into seeking sobriety, and she says she has been sober since 2005."

Soldato
Oh my god, those were the days. :D

That was around 16:15 on ITV was it not?

"Most notable of these is Fun House, a popular children's television programme running from 1989 to 1999, Produced by Scottish Television,[18] which he presented along with Melanie and Martina Grant."

I think I may have stopped watching it around 92/93/94. It was always great to watch it during the winter. Along with Knightmare.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...i-couldnt-have-it-now-id-look-like-joe-exotic

No way!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie_and_Martina_Grant
"They also appeared in the 1989 Batman movie."

I sang the entire words to that theme song in my head despite not having heard it since the 90s. Insane.

Back
Top Bottom