Who was your teenage crush?

Associate
Belinda's music was pretty good back in her time but I couldn't believe what I had read and no idea that had happened back then.

"In 2005, at the height of her drug abuse, Carlisle spent three days isolated in a London hotel room binging cocaine.[67] At one point, she recalled that she looked at herself in the mirror and was alarmed that she "didn't see a light or a soul" in her eyes.[68] "I sat in my room and did [cocaine] all evening. Between lines [of cocaine], I smoked cigarettes, played games on my laptop, and paced the room. I must have smoked ten packs of cigarettes in two days."[67] On the third day, Carlisle said she had a vision of herself being found dead in a hotel, accompanied by an auditory hallucination in which a loud voice informed her: "You are going to die here if you carry on like this."[69] The incident jarred Carlisle into seeking sobriety, and she says she has been sober since 2005."

Jeez.

Never knew any of that.

Soldato
For me,

Samantha from Bewitched (looking at her, I'm not sure why I had such a thing for her)

Another fan of clarissa explains it all right here

Had a poster of Carmen electra on my wall (classy) and was a fan of pammy and jenny Mccarthy who I consider a bit of a triumvirate of their time.

Elisha Cuthburt (in old school back in 2003 and girl next door the following year) just about squeaks into my teenage years, albeit late teens.

Commissario
Oh, watched the original Ghostbusters last night and it reminded me of another one.

Sigourney Weaver. Largely down to this scene. That was incredible on a large cinema screen.

ZwNzcpx.png

Soldato
Oh, watched the original Ghostbusters last night and it reminded me of another one.

Sigourney Weaver. Largely down to this scene. That was incredible on a large cinema screen.

ZwNzcpx.png

I don't usually think of Sigourney Weaver as sexy but she was hot in Ghostbusters!

Back
Top Bottom