US: Who watches American Horror Story???

Soldato
Asylum was great, Freak Show was just a bit gross and the others have had way too much teen angst like a dodgy 90s horror (Scream, Final Destination) to be palettable. Roanoke was absolutely frigging turd!!! :D

But Asylum was good :p

Soldato
OP
Seemed they just forgot about the experiments in Asylum, they showed them walking outside & that was it... The hotel is a little stupid just creepy sex & killing for no real reason...

Associate
Season 7 just started not entirely sure what to make of it. Some freaky clowns always a good thing and certainly looks better than the car crash that was last season.

Soldato
terrible start to the season, last years theme was just Sarah paulson saying "oh my god" in such an annoying manor only scraping nails down a chalkboard could surpass, unfortunately that has crossed over into this season. And clowns, it comes across as a cheap clingon to IT

Its a very hit and miss show, some seasons have been good, but the last one was just dire and unfortunately this seems to be heading the same way, i'll give it another episode but fear its one destined to the ignore pile.

Man of Honour
Evan Peters is always very good and keeps the show alive, but overall its a show which has never been the same since the sublime Jessica Lange left.

Soldato
Not feeling this season so far, I've had enough of SJW and Trump supporters and to now get it on a TV show as the main plot is going to be tedious, felt it was losing it's way with the last season and we're well on the way this season.

Soldato
I have watched all of it (I will start the new season soon). It's not a show without any flows however it is good enough for me to keep on watching it and I am very hard to please when it comes to TV shows.

Soldato
The new seasons is so strange, like WTF is going on. This show is definitely not for everyone, most people would just stop watching after one episode :D

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying this new season now. It took a while to get going when you didn't really get what was going on but I think it's quite good now, an improvement over the last season.

Back
Top Bottom