US: Who watches American Horror Story???

Soldato
Why in the crap did the non actors/actresses go back in the Roanoke session?? If that happened to me, no way I would go back there...
That Roanoke series was an absolute abomination. It’s got to be one of the worst series of a tv show I have ever seen it was just ridiculous.
Don’t know what’s happened to AHS the first 4 seasons with Jessica Lange were amazing but from series 5 Hotel, Roanoke and the latest Cult they are just awful

Soldato
OP
That series was an absolute abomination. It’s got to be one of the worst series of a tv show I have ever seen it was just ridiculous.
Don’t know what’s happened to AHS the first 4 seasons with Jessica Lange were amazing but from series 5 Hotel, Roanoke and the latest Cult they are just awful

Ya Hotel was good, but kind of pointless, kill just for killing & Roanoke sucked when they did the whole this is a show we are doing crap...

Soldato
Don't blame you it's been hard to stick with so far, no idea why this season got greenlit and they decided this was the theme to go with.
I can’t believe how far fetched Cult is. As u say it’s strange that they decided to go with this theme.
He gets a minor role on the Towns council and now he controls everything and has a big army that just do whatever he wants killing people etc without no police investigation! :o:rolleyes:
It’s just copying Charles Manson and the movie “The Purge” basically

Back
Top Bottom