Who's the dirtiest player in the Premiership ?

Associate
This'll be a good un :)

I think Alan Smith, though I could have picked from the whole
Leeds team ;) but Smithy is tops.

Soldato
if we look at stats then its gotta be smith with 11 yellows and 2 reds.

keane is no angel either but has calmed down in recent times

oooh i forgot phil neville, unbelievable how many fouls ive seen him get away with,

Originally posted by memphisto
Smithy, Keown or Bergkamp cant decide at teh moment

obviously this is based mainly on this season.

Why is bergkamp the dirtest player in the league, coz he is physical? Aggressive but not dirty. Van nistelrooy is as 'dirty' as him, ive seen his elbows hit people before and he has got away with them as well

Last edited:
Associate
OP
There are a lot of contenders.

Smith
Shearer
I think Beckham is a niggly player, can kick out a lot
Stamper Bergkamp
Danny Mills

I wouldn't call Keane nor Viera dirty, they'd come in the 'hard'
category.

Soldato
Originally posted by Storm
category.

Keane used to have a nasty side to him, when things didnt go his way he usually lashed out and took sly kicks and things. But mose of the time him and vieira are very competitive and go for pretty much every tackle so they are bound to get yellows and reds

Also lets not forget scholes, he simply can not tackle, beckham at least tries but scholes just goes in for no reason at times.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Storm
T
category.

well vieira just isnt dirty at all I cant remember a time when he has actually stamped, elbowed a player.

Keane doesn't seem to be dirty at all since he came back after christmas and has calmed down but before then he wasn't a dirty player in my book, he didnt try sly elbows or stamps.

He did however do blatant elbows and stamps and tackles and rightly got punished.

my definition of dirty is probably different to others though.

Man of Honour
Roy Keane
Mauricio Taricco
Craig Bellamy
Martin Keown
Graeme Le Saux
Stephane Henchoz
Alan Shearer

yeah but so what ? is Ex-Ronin Alfie Inge halland ?

if not whats he mad at ?

He's a City fan and a manyoo player tried to end a City player's career. On purpose. I think he's entitled to be mad.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by atpbx
Ask Olivier Dacourt.

Nono, Vieira playfully kicked Olly in the throat. Thats completely different. Apparently.

Originally posted by Jazz
but why did he do it ;)

Because he'd been tackled and he's dirty. Same reason as spitting at Ruddock. When Ruddock would've pounded him.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by atpbx
Ask Olivier Dacourt.

ok next time im in Italy i'll pop in for a nice cuppa tea and have a chat with him about it :p

seriously though did he elbow Dacourt ? cant remember that, the only thing i can remember was when Veira spat at someone but other than that i thought he was pretty clean.

Man of Honour

seriously though did he elbow Dacourt ? cant remember that, the only thing i can remember was when Veira spat at someone but other than that i thought he was pretty clean.

Not half. He elbowed him, fell over then kicked him in the throat. Right under the chin.

Originally posted by [ASSE]Hinchy
He's not a particularly good player though. I thought the guy would be a little more grateful :p

He's not that bad. He IS captain of manyoo after all... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom