Why are women crazy?

Associate
I work in a local supermarket, ive seen alsorts really the most amusing one has to be a fight between a polish customer and a romanian one.

They started on the meat aisle one having a go at the other after she got some chops she clearly wanted in the reduced bit... They swiftly moved down to the produce bit where one started throwing grapes and strawberries accross the aisle to hit the other upon which she retaliated with a potato...

I dont understand either op....its just the way the world goes round :p

Soldato
Once had a crazy ex turn up at my front-door when I had another car on the drive, and subsequently another girl in my house.

For the record I was not with her when this occured, she went bat **** crazy at my front door, wasn'st pleasant.

Soldato
A friend of mine (older generation) tells me everytime I see him, "If they never had a [blank]... you would throw stones at them."

I always laugh at this as it's pretty stupid and incredibly old fashioned, but it's hilarious and mostly true at the same time.

One of my older friends says something similar, "If they didn't have *****, no-one would talk to them!" :p

Back
Top Bottom