Why are women crazy?

Gangster
Associate
Today was my first shift at primark and OH BOI, i was in for a shock.

I saw these two very large women fighting over this jacket which seemed rather small for them, when one actually got ahold of the jacket (bare in mind they was fighting for atleast 10 minutes) looked at it and said "naa i dont think it suit me" and gave it to the other women, and proceded like nothing happened.

Another thing that happened was as soon as the store closed i saw a women hiding under our displays, and she then proceded to look both waysand ran for the nearest exit, apparently she is known as a local crazy women and comes often in my store to hide under the displays.

well looks like im going to enjoy my employment here :p

State your strange/wierd moments you have experienced with the complicated species we call women

Soldato
At a petrol station I saw a woman filling up and spilling petrol all over the place, it was in a puddle under her car! I ran over to tell her as I was a distance away and she said "yeah it always does that" as she was wiping the car with a tissue. I left her to it, she paid then drove off just leaving the puddle of it.

Soldato
At a petrol station I saw a woman filling up and spilling petrol all over the place, it was in the a puddle under her car! I ran over to tell her as I was a distance and she said "yeah it always does that" as she was wiping the car with a tissue. I left her to it, she paid then drove off just leaving the puddle of it.

I bet she carries her own special pack of fuel wiping tissues in her glove box :p

hux

hux

Soldato
Seeing threads like these, it does make you wonder where women get their crazy from.

Do they have some sort of repository that us men don't know about?

Soldato
Seeing threads like these, it does make you wonder where women get their crazy from.

Do they have some sort of repository that us men don't know about?

Its passed down from generation to generation :p
then they get extra crazy when they get a gold band on their finger

Soldato
I have people questioning me on prices "Why is this SO expensive?" How the **** should I know?
Another one when asking for I.D is "Ey mate it puts people off coming this shop" YES, THAT IS THE POINT YOU CRETIN!

Soldato
OMG Bridezillas attack when it involves planning for a wedding lol.

All you young whipper snappers lol... you wait! The older the woman the more ****** crazy they can become!

I have one here that has been trying her damdest to wind me up for the last 3 days. I have been looking at Rover P6's, talking to the usual experts/nutters who know their stuff and then eyeing a few cars. She comes in and starts trying to make it a massive problem with why? where? when? etc etc followed by the grunts, huffing and general crazyness. I feel like screaming "WHOAAAAAAAA BODYYYY FORMMMMM, BODYFORMMM FOR YOUUUUUUU"

Soldato
A friend of mine (older generation) tells me everytime I see him, "If they never had a [blank]... you would throw stones at them."

I always laugh at this as it's pretty stupid and incredibly old fashioned, but it's hilarious and mostly true at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom