Why did my uncle have gallium vials?

Soldato
Maybe he inherited them from his Uncle, had no idea what they were for and stuck them in a drawer in the garage.

Now it's your turn. :)

Soldato
He was old, old people buy any old **** from flea markets, 2nd hand shops or car boots.
If I saw these for sale at a car boot, I'd certainly buy them for a suitably bargain basement price as I currently have no use for them...but it seems like a useful material to have around!

Saw a gallium dagger in the Saatchi gallery once. Pretty cool, although it had misshapen somewhat, although reading the below, that was sort of the point

Linky: https://www.saatchigallery.com/artists/james_balmforth_new_order.htm

Soldato
If I saw these for sale at a car boot, I'd certainly buy them for a suitably bargain basement price as I currently have no use for them...but it seems like a useful material to have around!

Saw a gallium dagger in the Saatchi gallery once. Pretty cool, although it had misshapen somewhat, although reading the below, that was sort of the point

Linky: https://www.saatchigallery.com/artists/james_balmforth_new_order.htm

Before your edit, I was going to suggest it must've looked like a Salvador Dali. :D

Soldato
Before your edit, I was going to suggest it must've looked like a Salvador Dali. :D
It really wasn't that bad as it was stored vertically, with the blade pointing down.

It had just lost some of its form, so it looked like someone had bent a Fairbairn Sykes out of shape and miss-ground the facets.

Also had some schmutz on it from where it appeared someone had touched it.

Can't have helped that the room was really, really hot too!

Caporegime
Wink face? Chris! We've talked about this several times! You need someone to edit your copy before it gets sent out to the masses!

Say you're sorry for ruining English even in pictorial form. Say it!

No! Say it like you mean it!

Chris - you've lost the news. I hope you're happy now.

Best Regards, English Competency +1

fake e: well, for content: was your solicitor a bank robber who enjoyed mirrors or hearing disorders?

Associate
Nothing like that. Something doesn’t add up as it’s a very odd thing for him to have.

Well I doubt he was up to anything dodgy with it.

It's not like he had loads of vials of Rohypnol

Keeping that in the garage with the tools seems perfectly normal, it's not like you found a blood-stained knife with wrapped in a towel.

The Gallium was a distraction. "They'll never find the knives and drugs while they trying to figure this out!"

Mission accomplished. ;)

Back
Top Bottom