Why did you stay in tonight?

Soldato
Phnom_Penh said:
I went out.... :p

Yeah me too, sorta. I went to see how's my girl doing (she works at a bar) I was going to go with a friend but he had other plans. So I just stayed there for a bit then (when I run out of money) I came back.

Associate
I went out too, copied from another thread:

What a great night, my mate copped off with a reasonable looking 30 year old (our age) leaving me with the choice of her rather chunky 18 year old sister or 48 year old mother she was out with.

Needless to say it's now 12.30 and I'm back home instead.

Is why I'm posting here now instead :p

Man of Honour
i went out but came home when my mates party finished although im now thinking bout goin out on the bicycle just to get rid of some excess energy

Soldato
Stayed in because I went out last night and will be down the pub for 5 hours tomorrow watching rugby so thought i'd have a quiet one in playing the 360 with my housemates.

Having said that, going out is becoming a rare thing these days as a whole as most of my mates are attached and rarely come out now.

Associate
Went out tonight, just got home from a cracking night on the town. Sadly the club we went to accepted credit cards so I'll have to work out how much i spend in the morning. Good night thou and some birds phone number is mine! mwhaha!

Soldato
I ended up down the local for a few no alcoholic beverages with one of my mates, stayed an hour, went the chippy, then went for a walk. Then home.
Not the most entertaining night ive had, but better than sitting at home doing work i suppose. :p

Back
Top Bottom