Why do women like keeping mens jackets?

Soldato
Girls can be very strange, one of my friends made a little "shrine" for her BF with all sorts of little things in it. And she was actually quite a normal girl.

So in summary Girls are odd, in future keep an eye on your jacket.

Soldato
OP
Well anyways i went to her house (was going past there anyway) and asked for it back(felt a bit awkward , she replied with "Hello, though you would have forgot about it by now" she went upstairs for about 2 minutes and came back with my jacket." Thanks for holding on to it" then i left.

It smells like her house now.:D

Soldato
Can't say i've ever taken a bf's jacket but i like wearing their t-shirts or jumpers.

It's hard to explain why... i guess because it smells of them and it's just nice lol. Like I'm still close to them :)

But there are some guys who don't like it.

My ex used to like me wearing his footy shirts to bed. (And he would ask me to kiss the badge :rolleyes: saddo lol)

Caporegime
Hmmm my ex's and even my current one love wearing my hooded tops especially now that its winter time and getting colder...doesnt bother me as they look kind hot in them but i always make sure i get my tops back off them:p:D

Permabanned
looking for the live at the apollo bit with Sean Lock, but he swears in it lol (don't want to get banned again) :)

You know the bit he talks about why women can get away with wearing mens clothing but if a man tries on womens clothing, you know just slip something on while the wifes out.

Back
Top Bottom