Why is every thing so loud!!!

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Ive been up for 22 hours now guarding the computer to make sure no one touchs a the download.
But because ive been up so long every thing sounds so loud and sharp. The budgie squarks and its like a nail going into my head.
MSN beeps its its like a hit to the face.
A bell rings and its like chewing on aluminum foil but in my brain.

Why does every thing get so enhanced when you have no sleep :(

Permabanned
Because your senses and brain are exhausted, and probably not working as well as they should.

IIRC after 48 hours without sleep I began to hallucinate, which wasn't nice at all.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Because your senses and brain are exhausted, and probably not working as well as they should.

IIRC after 48 hours without sleep I began to hallucinate, which wasn't nice at all.

I remember doiong something like that.
I would think one thing them my brain would compare it to a part inside a computer and i could see the parts working in my head:p
Who needs drugs to go weird :p

Soldato
I used to feel wierd when staying awake for over a day aswell, like i was kinda tipsy or something. I must be used to it now, as i did 27 hours last week (college work) and all i felt was verrry tired. While we're at it, whats the longest anyones stayed awake? I did 42 hours once, lost the bet :(

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Johanson said:
I used to feel wierd when staying awake for over a day aswell, like i was kinda tipsy or something. I must be used to it now, as i did 27 hours last week (college work) and all i felt was verrry tired. While we're at it, whats the longest anyones stayed awake? I did 42 hours once, lost the bet :(

I did 46-48 once :o

Soldato
SwallowingJapaneseGirls.mpg, probably.

Great video, too. A guy actually tries to swallow Japanese girls.

In regards to the noise, that'll be your brain not working properly. You should have a password protected account on your PC, like moi, which you can simply use to switch user and allow the download to continue.

That way, everyone needs a password to login and thus, won't be able to see or learn about your Japanese fetish's.

Phil.

Soldato
OvertoneBliss said:

In regards to the noise, that'll be your brain not working properly. You should have a password protected account on your PC, like moi, which you can simply use to switch user and allow the download to continue.

That way, everyone needs a password to login and thus, won't be able to see or learn about your Japanese fetish's.

Phil.

Haha, nice :D

Permabanned
Zip said:
I remember doiong something like that.
I would think one thing them my brain would compare it to a part inside a computer and i could see the parts working in my head:p
Who needs drugs to go weird :p

I'll never do it again, I lost about 10Ibs of weight, almost fainted and generally felt as weak as sugar paper. :(

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
OvertoneBliss said:

Phil.

My mum and my brother go to schopl in half an hour. The pain will be over soon.
Would it be clased as crewlty if i super glued the birds beak shut :o

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Zip said:
every thing sounds so loud and sharp. The budgie squarks and its like a nail going into my head.
MSN beeps its its like a hit to the face.
A bell rings and its like chewing on aluminum foil but in my brain.
ahahaha that made me laugh out loud!

I remember when I was frantically finishing my dissertation last year, I did a couple of all- nighters and I was awake for about 36 hours on the final 'hand in day'. There's a bit of a story that goes with it too but that's not for here :)

Anyway yeah it's a horrible feeling, what are you downloading that you can't leave the computer? ctrl Alt Del -> Lock Workstation is your friend...

Soldato
iCraig said:

Wow ive got to try that :) , been up for 36 hours a few times but nearly die by 6pm the next day.

Mark

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Bes said:
ahahaha that made me laugh out loud!

I remember when I was frantically finishing my dissertation last year, I did a couple of all- nighters and I was awake for about 36 hours on the final 'hand in day'. There's a bit of a story that goes with it too but that's not for here :)

Anyway yeah it's a horrible feeling, what are you downloading that you can't leave the computer? ctrl Alt Del -> Lock Workstation is your friend...

Im not going near the Alt Control delete buttons in this state incase i hold them to long and it turns the computer off :o
Just downloading a file thats 1.7gig :o 60% complete now. Stupid download speed slowed down on me just then aswell :(

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Zip said:
Im not going near the Alt Control delete buttons in this state incase i hold them to long and it turns the computer off :o
Just downloading a file thats 1.7gig :o 60% complete now. Stupid download speed slowed down on me just then aswell :(
So you'll be up for a total of 37 hours waiting for it?! That must be some quality pron if you're putting yourself through such pain ;)

Soldato
iCraig said:

60+ hours and I was either hallucinating or still playing res evil :/ I then slept for an entire day, 24 hours round the clock :D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Bes said:
So you'll be up for a total of 37 hours waiting for it?! That must be some quality pron if you're putting yourself through such pain ;)

Im going to get 6 hours sleep why every one is at school.
Wake up and hopefully its almost done. It depends if the download speed stays still and doesnt drop.
Its not pron :o
If it was pron i couldnt even watch it afterwards anyway because the noises would kill by head. Probably like a horrible constant thumping and stabbing

Back
Top Bottom