Why isn't OCUK doing pre-orders on the Cooler Master H500p

Associate
Toms review is like the total opposite. He loves it. I read a few other reviews and most are saying the same thing like Gamer Nexus as said. H500p is cheap build quality. If It was out today for sale I might still get it, but it's still 4 weeks away from release. Can't wait. Looking elsewhere

I just cancelled my order. Bummer:(

Just out of interest what else are you looking at? Is there anymore cases coming out that do the vertical gpu fitting. Looks awesome!

Soldato
OP
Just out of interest what else are you looking at? Is there anymore cases coming out that do the vertical gpu fitting. Looks awesome!

You can get a vertical bracket from cooler master that will fit in any case with 7 pci-e slots

The only other cases that do vertical mounts are most of the newer ThermalTake and the new Antec P110 Luce, which is one of the cases I'm looking at. I like the mounting bracket, but it you look at installs of it I find the gpu sits back too far to the mobo.
I would rather have the GPU closer to the front like in the H500p Too bad the case is a plastic mess :) The Antec P110 looks very nice actually.

0001125_vertical-display-graphics-card-holder_2048.jpeg

Associate

As quoted above the Antec p110 has this feature and is the alternative I’m looking at. There is a thread a couple below this one on said case.

Back
Top Bottom