Why YOU think the PC is better for gaming than the 360 and the PS3!

Associate
Id like to know why you prefer the pc over the games consoles (PS3, XBOX 360...etc.)

whether its because you can upgrade the whole of a pc and you cant with a ps3 etc... but list all you reasons as to why the pc is better!

P.S. Sorry if this has already been posted or something similar, id just like to know what you guys think...

Cheers!

Associate
This going along with the assumption that everyone thinks the pc is better?

The PC is good for rts games and for fps games and as for not being able to upgrade the ps3 thats not totally true either.

Soldato
I much prefer the PC to consoles but im not going to state my reasons here as this is the console forum and their is no point arguing with the vast army of console lovers that live in these parts.

Associate
OP
Back in 5, just off to ask the guys in the Apple forum why they think Windows is better :p.

can you tell me at which point was that supposed to be funny, because that is nothing like the sort of question i have asked. I have asked in a kind manner and you have replied in an way which is irrelevant.

Soldato
My 2p...

Reasons the PC is better :
1) Faster, more cutting edge hardware
2) More flexible choices of control methods.

Reasons the consoles are better :
1) Standard hardware. No messing around with drivers and incompatible software.
2) You can sit in the living room after you get in from the pub.

Control systems are the bane of my life. I just wish that it would be recognised that :
1) You can't play an FPS with a joypad properly. Mouse and keyboard/keypad is far better
2) You can't play strategy games on a console using a joypad as there's not enough buttons. Limited resolutions don't help with the interface either.

Back
Top Bottom