Wifes car has been stoned!

Soldato
Well after reading all the threads of cars being key'ed my wifes car has been stoned, no it hasn't had an affair with another married car and been publically stoned but some little **** has written 'baby rose' in 3" high characters on the rear quarter panel with what I assume must have been a stone as there are multiple scratches.

Wife works part-time in a high school and over the year the brats have put loads of scratches and dents in it, people here were wondering why they do this and it seems that they must learn to do it at school. She's bloody livid and is going to complain to the head tomorrow for little good that will do.

DONT SWEAR

Dangerous

Last edited:
Associate
that sounds rather harsh. should be more cameras in car parks and places where people leave their cars, rather than speed cameras which are at every junction.

Associate
Secondary schools are terrible for car damage. My S3 sits in the garage at home whilst I go to the school I work at in a 19 year old Nova :D

PeterT

Associate
IAmATeaf said:
Well after reading all the threads of cars being key'ed my wifes car has been stoned,

There is two things you could do. Talk to frank, or give it a large bag of malteasers and it will perk up soon.

Back
Top Bottom