Wigan town is wonderful, full of.....

Permabanned
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aging-McDonalds-Wigan-Greater-Manchester.html

A mob of up to 100 youths brought a McDonald's to a standstill with a 'shameful' rampage which saw teenagers verbally abuse staff, jump over the counter and steal food.

Youths chanted obscene songs at two female workers at the fast food restaurant in Wigan, Greater Manchester, as they tried to serve customers - and the video of their antics has gone viral after it was uploaded to YouTube

Scum feral teenagers, no doubt the parents dont care and not even interested, if I even dared to do anything like this I would have got a belting. No respect anymore, they get in groups and act like wild things. I have had a run in with a few before and saw one of the lads on his owned and offered him out and he was so scared. I would never even think about insulting my elders when I was a teenager.

I've been to Wigan, town centre and their stadium a few times. Seems to be ok.

It's Liverpool that you have to watch out for. The one time we dispatched our tech to sort out a PC problem in Liverpool, his van got bricked while pulling up at the customer's house.

Soldato
I guess anti social will be the most likely, might be public order. I don't think it will be trespassing until they are asked to leave.
Those comments are a minefield blaming the PC culture that doesn't allow children to be beaten, it's the parents who let this happen and this is what happens when you raise children badly. Nothing else.

Last edited:
Associate
Well done yet again to the soft goody 2 shoe pc brigade. You created these monsters with lack of discipline in schools , not allowing parents to smack their kids and a soft soft law and justice system.

Give yourselves a nice PC slap on the back.

Soldato
Well done yet again to the soft goody 2 shoe pc brigade. You created these monsters with lack of discipline in schools , not allowing parents to smack their kids and a soft soft law and justice system.

Give yourselves a nice PC slap on the back.

Oh Jesus not again. I know plenty of children who have grown up perfectly fine without any corporal punishment and the parents managed fine without having to beat them up. This is just do to bad parenting, simple as that.

Caporegime
Oh Jesus not again. I know plenty of children who have grown up perfectly fine without any corporal punishment and the parents managed fine without having to beat them up. This is just do to bad parenting, simple as that.

Pretty much.

They can't be bothered raising the children properly so they just encourage their kids to spend all day outside hanging around with the other yobs on the local council estate.

Soldato
Reminds me of when i worked at McD's Burnley back in the late 80's when i was a student. Friday night was the worst with young teenagers after they had been to the disco at the Angels night club. I was actually thrown over the counter by 2 " customers" lol.

Having watched the video it just reminds me of why i moved my family to New Hampshire, i wouldn't want my daughter to goto the same school i did. Although back in the 80's we were scared of the teachers.

Back
Top Bottom