Wii-Fit Review

Soldato
Some British bloke in Japan has knocked up a review of the newly released Wii-Fit and posted it over at spong.com

http://spong.com/feature/10109712/Wii_Fit?cb=173

Conclusion
Apart from its entertaining balance games (comprising just a quarter of the package), which are accurately responsive and limited-but-fun, rating Wii Fit would be like rating the act of physical exercise itself. But as non-games go, this one is well constructed – and the Balance Board is a solid piece of kit. More important, though, it’s a motivational system for the good of your body. Just don’t forget to close the blinds.

Would be interested in getting this but not looking forward to being insulted by my Wii.

Associate
Would be interested in getting this but not looking forward to being insulted by my Wii.

well, i was all for selling Wii, but wife and kids have decided they now want to keep it. but I'm thinking the board will end up like the steps and exercise bike etc. in a dark place only to be seen when your looking for long lost stuff.

Caporegime
well, i was all for selling Wii, but wife and kids have decided they now want to keep it. but I'm thinking the board will end up like the steps and exercise bike etc. in a dark place only to be seen when your looking for long lost stuff.

Like my wife's abdominal toning thing. Every time we've moved house (3 times in two years) I've wanted to get rid of it. Apparently she "might use it someday".

I'll bet you a billion pounds it's still in the loft when we come to move house next.

Perhaps I'll just leave it up there.

Sorry, what were we talking about again?

Soldato
Could be an interesting game. A fitness game came out for the PS2 & Xbox (probably PC aswell) a few years ago but I can't remember what it was called, anyway it was an enjoyable game for a few weeks until it got a bit boring.

Soldato
was very interested to read the review cos it looks like a great idea to me. Depending on the price I hope to buy this when it gets released over here (though no doubt we'll end up with a heavily inflated comparative price in this country!!!)

Valve

Soldato
Has there been a firm release date for the UK yet? I think it looks quite good, but it depends what price they ship it at.. and whether there are cheat codes I can use so I can look fitter than the wife ;)

Back
Top Bottom