Will a Corsair Airflow 2 fit with a Thermalright Venomous X

Associate
Hi there, i have a thermal right Venomous X in push pull config with a pair of Xigmatek XLF fans and i am thinking of getting a corsair airflow unit for my Dominators (Gigabyte EX58-UD5 board). Basically will the airflow unit fit next to my venomous? Thanks, Greg.

Caporegime
Tbh its not a neccesary thing, ram doesnt run warm unless your massively overclocking it. Got ocz reapers here with very tall heatpipes, and tbh theyre more of a hindrance than a benefit.

Associate
OP
Tbh its not a neccesary thing, ram doesnt run warm unless your massively overclocking it. Got ocz reapers here with very tall heatpipes, and tbh theyre more of a hindrance than a benefit.
Yea well thats what i thought but when i upgrade my system in a few months time to hopefully a Sandybridge-E chip when they come out I intend on overclocking it to around 5GHz and with that includes some very high ram speeds and with my 1600MHz modules; i suspect there going to need some overclocking aswell and i can get this cooler tomorrow and thats it, or it goes to somebody else.

Back
Top Bottom