Will it fit FLT240 ddc and meshify c

Soldato
The ek ft240 with built in ddc pump: here

Could it be mounted in the roof of my Fractal Design meshify c, the intention being that I have a 280 res in the front and this up top.

I would need to cut a small hole in the top to allow filling, but the question is with the built in mounting equipment, would this be able to sit with the ports flush(ish) to the top of the case, I’m thinking with the mounts wrapping around the res slightly as the screw holes will be on the wrong side?

The linked question is the ports on the bottom/side of the res, I’m assuming one is an inlet and the other looks to come directly from the outlet of the pump, is that correct?

it’s a lot of money to shell out if it’s not going to work, so I’m hoping one of you guys has seen one of these?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Soldato
Interesting plan, it does look like those mounting brackets would fit around the res as they're slightly larger.

The linked question is the ports on the bottom/side of the res, I’m assuming one is an inlet and the other looks to come directly from the outlet of the pump, is that correct?
Yep, the two side holes are one inlet and one outlet. Checked the EKWB instruction manual for the product :)

Back
Top Bottom