Will no one rid us of this foolish woman?

Capodecina
Soldato
The shadow home secretary, Diane Abbott, has apologised after a photo was circulated showing her drinking a mojito on public transport in London.

The Labour frontbencher said on Twitter: “A photo of me drinking from a can of M&S mojito on the Overground has been circulated. I’m sincerely sorry for drinking on TfL.”
Such arrogance and stupidity.

You might just about understand or tolerate this sort of juvenile behaviour from someone in their teens but not from someone who aspires to be Home Secretary - she is a complete waste of a single vote.

Caporegime
I am in no way her biggest fan, but this is an utterly stupid and pathetic thing to be dragged over coals for. We’ve all had a sup on the train. Not as if she was downing 2 litres of cider. She was sipping on a little tin of mojito.

Some people seriously need to get a life.

Caporegime
I didnt know, drinking alcohol on a train was illegal. I've broken the law numerous times when I was about 17/18 then :p

E: oh it seems its only some trains some times.

Caporegime
I am in no way her biggest fan, but this is an utterly stupid and pathetic thing to be dragged over coals for. We’ve all had a sup on the train. Not as if she was downing 2 litres of cider. She was sipping on a little tin of mojito.

Agreed, getting to a point where it’s getting so pathetic now.

Soldato
I didnt know, drinking alcohol on a train was illegal. I've broken the law numerous times when I was about 17/18 then :p

E: oh it seems its only some trains some times.

But it is still a stupid law.

We already have laws regarding public drunkenness, but the Police/Authorities cant be arsed to enforce them properly so we just have these stupid blanket bans instead.

:rolleyes:

Caporegime
But it is still a stupid law.

We already have laws regarding public drunkenness, but the Police/Authorities cant be arsed to enforce them properly so we just have these stupid blanket bans instead.

:rolleyes:
I don’t understand the law anyway. Most London overground journeys are half hour or so max. The people who cause problems are already banjoed before they get on the train. One more cans not going to make much difference. Just ruins the fun for the vast majority, who are good, respectable citizens.

I wonder how they enforce this on Millwall away days!

Soldato
I have no issue with people having a drink on the train. Not something I'd do though. What I do have issues with is ******* leaving empty cans/bottles and spilling sticky liquids on the floors/seats.

If she'd done that, it would be a story

Caporegime

It's against the law. She should know the law. Either she's ignorant or she's intentionally chosen to ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom