Will Smith hits Chris Rock on Oscars stage

Soldato
Another celeb turned fruit loop.
Being a comedian himself, or ex-comedian, makes it all the worse. And that performance afterward.......weird. Maybe they'll have a chance to make everyone listen to their weird relationship/marriage setup AGAIN after this :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Will Smith seems all nice and happy when joking around with others then he or his family are joked about and he gets butt hurt.

It's a comedian using the well established convention of telling jokes about celebrities at an award show... Get a life Smith.

BBC reports Will Smith had to be consoled by Denzel Washington afterwards... Total drama queen

Soldato
chris rock who ? - black on black crime that's ok.
would be better if they had had the rock doing the compèring to take some control rather than the new all female lineup

did they mention Ukraine ...

Soldato
I kind of thought the same. Overcompensation for guilt.
Tbh I think it was a polite laugh until he worked out what they were making fun of. The whole crowd took a second before they said "ohhh".

Remember the Oscars is just another stage performance, fully televised etc. You can't have a gloomy face at any point else you'll get mobbed for it afterwards.

I think it was a genuine reaction. I *almost* Googled Chris Rock/Will Smith historic beef and then realised I don't care enough, but I guess they don't exactly love each other.

Back
Top Bottom