Will Smith hits Chris Rock on Oscars stage

Soldato
The guy looks to me like hes in a relationship with a narcissist and has lashed out. The way his own family treat him is frankly disgusting and he's lost control. I mean have people seen the letter Willow wrote to "tupac"? Im surprised its taken this long.

Missed opportunity.

They should have invited him next year and spent half the show roasting him. :p

He looks like a broken man so I know...lets break him even more for the lols.

I myself have been in the Will Smith is an idiot camp as i dont really care about hollywood etc but having done some research i feel sorry for the bloke. The below video says a lot about their relationship.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/07/will-smith-warns-jada-dont-use-me-for-clout-in-video/

Soldato
The guy looks to me like hes in a relationship with a narcissist and has lashed out. The way his own family treat him is frankly disgusting and he's lost control. I mean have people seen the letter Willow wrote to "tupac"? Im surprised its taken this long.

He looks like a broken man so I know...lets break him even more for the lols.

I myself have been in the Will Smith is an idiot camp as i dont really care about hollywood etc but having done some research i feel sorry for the bloke. The below video says a lot about their relationship.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/07/will-smith-warns-jada-dont-use-me-for-clout-in-video/
Yup if you dig deep enough you know will Smith is the victim here and needs to separate from his toxic wife ASAP

Soldato
Yup if you dig deep enough you know will Smith is the victim here and needs to separate from his toxic wife ASAP

I never ever agree with you lmao but when you look into it its like hes been living a lie for years. If I received a letter from my daughter in a similar vain to what Willow wrote id be a broken man. Then to have your son go up to musical artists your wife is known to be having affairs and posting "thank you for all your guidance" online then its going to take it toll isnt it.

I hope he takes some time off just to get his head straight. Hollywood will no doubt cancel him then give the next film by the rapist Roman Polanski an Oscar but Hollywood gonna Hollywood.

Associate
A 10yr ban is absolutely way over the top, if they want a ban then 3 to 5yrs is more than enough, hell you can get less time for manslaughter and this is just a bloody slap for christ sake, wasn't even a punch.

Associate
A 10yr ban is absolutely way over the top, if they want a ban then 3 to 5yrs is more than enough, hell you can get less time for manslaughter and this is just a bloody slap for christ sake, wasn't even a punch.

you are comparing getting less time ‘in prison’ than a ban from an awards ceremony like they are the same thing?

Associate
May not be the same thing but considering I could be out of prison in less time for something as bad as that is insane. How about less severe like losing my driving license, banned for many years and still get it back before Will could even return to the oscars for a slap is ridiculous.

The severity of the punishment is over the top.

Caporegime
May not be the same thing but considering I could be out of prison in less time for something as bad as that is insane. How about less severe like losing my driving license, banned for many years and still get it back before Will could even return to the oscars for a slap is ridiculous.

If it’s not the same thing then why are you comparing it prison? It’s a private event, they could bar him for life. If I did that, it merely just ran on stage and did a loop, I probably be never invited again, ever.

So what you are saying is that he should be treated different?

Soldato

Never knew about Rock's childhood or the NVLD condition. Makes the whole thing even more sad but props to his handling of the slap.
Omg never have a seen a more drippy video. The sad music and everything. Just no need apart from to get the likes and subs

Soldato

on what basis can you say a 3-5 years ban is enough but 10 is unacceptable??

I don't know how anyone can defend Will Smith...regardless of life experiences/upbringing etc!

Soldato

It's over the top to set an example of him.

Soldato

Yup if I was a lawyer I would be advising my clients to plead guilty in the hope of a more lenient prison sentence. Judges have been known to dish out academy award bans and that would be a life-ender.

Back
Top Bottom