Will the "Oculus Home" work on the Quest2

Soldato
In a few days I going to upgrade to the Quest2 from the rubbish DK2 and I just want to know whats the main software thats needed to run the Quest2 from the pc and will I need to uninstal the software that Im using on the DK2..?

2WB3OTn.jpg

Soldato
OP
Same software.
Excellent , so everything will work without uninstalling stuff and the games will work in my library ok too?. How does "Lucky tales" run in stand alone mode with the quest2, as this game would be great to play with the family?

Soldato
Excellent , so everything will work without uninstalling stuff and the games will work in my library ok too?. How does "Lucky tales" run in stand alone mode with the quest2, as this game would be great to play with the family?

Lucky's Tale is a PC game, and will require the Quest 2 to be linked to the PC via a cable or wirelessly using Virtual Desktop.

Though to be honest, it should be perfectly possible to make a native Quest version, as it's not particularly demanding.

Underboss
Lucky's Tale is a PC game, and will require the Quest 2 to be linked to the PC via a cable or wirelessly using Virtual Desktop.

Though to be honest, it should be perfectly possible to make a native Quest version, as it's not particularly demanding.

It is possible they might do it in the future

I read something the other day that they are going a game (cant remember what its called) solely for Quest 2, so no wires :)

Back
Top Bottom