Will there be a Steam Xmas sale?

Soldato
Key resellers don't do nearly all the VR titles out there. Even if they did, id rather support the developer through steam to maximize there income.

Few quid off the titles that are lower down the list, always welcome.

Soldato
I've pretty much bought all the games I want on Steam. With 234 games in my Steam library it is becoming increasingly hard to find decent new games that are worth buying and playing.

I've had much better success finding good games for sale on GOG than on Steam in recent months. I've found some great old games that are fantastic on GOG that remind me of being a teenager so I've got quite a few games there. I'd say check GOG out if you've never done it before there are some excellent choices available.

Associate
This is the part I don't understand with them. They sell you a key but charge extra for the keys protection? If the keys was all legit in the first place, all the keys would work. The shield is nonsense.

They even try to cheekily add it onto your card even after you've selected that you don't want it. They even added it to mine once I unticked it from the checkout and I didn't realise for the next 6 months, once I contacted them it was just a straight up "Nope, It's your fault". Haven't bought anything from then since, their customer service is awful.

Associate
I don't visit G2A and the like anymore after hearing the horror stories - just not worth the hassle over a few quid.

That said, I haven't seen anything amazing in the steam sales recently but you usually find a couple of games you missed for a good price. Still looking forward to seeing what's on offer.

Associate
They even try to cheekily add it onto your card even after you've selected that you don't want it. They even added it to mine once I unticked it from the checkout and I didn't realise for the next 6 months, once I contacted them it was just a straight up "Nope, It's your fault". Haven't bought anything from then since, their customer service is awful.

Exactly the same for me. I used them once, not since.

Soldato
Picked up Deus Ex MD half price in the last sale, but there's not that much on the radar this time round. Maybe get the remaining DLC for Fallout 4 and start a new game in 2017, also might give the Steam version of FSX another go as DTG reportedly done a fair bit of patching and fixing. And on the topic of DTG, there's a couple of routes for their train sim I might be after (North London Line and their Swiss metre gauge) - that's about it really.

Back
Top Bottom