• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Will these 25% price increases effect the UK prices

Soldato
Biden for president! I've been converted to a leftist in one fell swoop. Open the floodgates, I don't care. Now give us a good trade deal while you're at it, and I won't switch back to the right for at least six months when I get bored of my still-overpriced GPU!
he already said we aint getting one, hes going for an eu trade deal, he doesnt like boris as he has said:rolleyes:

Soldato
Why do import tariffs to the US apply to us?

Maybe we should stop having EVERYTHING made in China?
its a fab ethical idea because of their human rights abuses, but consumers wont pay the extra cost for a product to be made by another country, we are slaves to china wether we like it or not

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I’ve had a quote since Monday raised for a 5950X, X570 Strix-F, CPU AIO and PSU, price went up £300 today when I went to adjust the quote. :eek:

Just went ahead and ordered it at the lower price as the quote would have expired at midnight. :D

Just got to find the right RAM now and I’ll be all set.

Caporegime
its a fab ethical idea because of their human rights abuses, but consumers wont pay the extra cost for a product to be made by another country, we are slaves to china wether we like it or not

If China keep with these tariff wars well see about that, and i'm willing to pay a bit more to stop reliance on a Communist Authoritarian Dictatorship.

Caporegime
It's a tariff implemented by the US not China.

Trump was a complete (%$&(@~}{{ but now he's gone the Democrats will go right back to selling the US to China, much like the EU have gone straight to licking Xi Jinping's boots 3 days after we finally left proper.

Even arsehols are right from time to time and Trump is right about China, Trump is an idiot, a clown, narcissistic even, He's not Hitler. Xi Jinping on the other hand....

Associate
Trump was a complete (%$&(@~}{{ but now he's gone the Democrats will go right back to selling the US to China, much like the EU have gone straight to licking Xi Jinping's boots 3 days after we finally left proper.

Even arsehols are right from time to time and Trump is right about China, Trump is an idiot, a clown, narcissistic even, He's not Hitler. Xi Jinping on the other hand....
Not sure what that has to do with the thread.

Caporegime
If China ever dominate the world cheap graphics cards will be the least of your worries, if a 25% tax stops companies like Apple exploiting Chinese slave labour while pretending they care about BLM and historic slavery and more importantly brings jobs back to the west then it will be a good thing. NVidia etc can blame Trump but really they have moved manufacturing jobs away from you and me, paid slaves in China peanuts to make them instead and pocketed the difference for years and now they're presumably angry the good times are over.

Caporegime
If China ever dominate the world cheap graphics cards will be the least of your worries, if a 25% tax stops companies like Apple exploiting Chinese slave labour while pretending they care about BLM and historic slavery and more importantly brings jobs back to the west then it will be a good thing. NVidia etc can blame Trump but really they have moved manufacturing jobs away from you and me, paid slaves in China peanuts to make them instead and pocketed the difference for years and now they're presumably angry the good times are over.

This exactly.

Back
Top Bottom