Wimbledon 2006 **SPOILERS**

Soldato
Might as well make this the official thread and I'll also say that none of the Brits will reach the Quarters and Federer will win the mens, with Henin-Hardenne or Martina Hingis winning the womens.

Permabanned
OP
Big Kev said:
Might as well make this the official thread and I'll also say that none of the Brits will reach the Quarters and Federer will win the mens, with Henin-Hardenne or Martina Hingis winning the womens.

Possibly due to the draw that favours the Brits?

Caporegime
Big Kev said:

His excellent quote in France at french open 'What time is the world cup final?' or something like that, didnt want to clash with wimbledon final as on same day lol :D

Soldato
Henman wasn't playing to bad at queens, he looked quite relaxed, was hitting the ball well. No, he'll never win it but I hope he gets to the quarters.

If murray if fitter he may do ok.

Roger is going to win it, not sure about the ladies as i've not really kept up to date with it. I'd like to see Martina Hingis have a good run at it.

Soldato
fozzybear said:
I'm looking forward to catching a glimpse of Maria Kirilenko. :p
yeah same here,hopefully she will play Maria Sharapova!!!*drools*

anyone know if Maria Kirilenko is any good?

Man of Honour
jesta said:
anyone know if Maria Kirilenko is any good?

Quite good:

4797.jpg

Back
Top Bottom