** WIN TICKETS TO GADGET SHOW LIVE! ** London ExCeL 30/11/2012 - 02/12/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Overclockers UK at Gadget Show Live Christmas, ExCeL London, Friday 30th November - Sunday 2nd December.

WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS?

4 tickets to the Gadget Show Live Christmas event are up for grabs, which happens next weekend at ExCeL in London, so please make sure you are local or can get down there before entering and cruelly depriving someone else of the opportunity ;)

• 2 x tickets for Friday 30th November
  • 2 x tickets for Sunday 2nd December

HOW TO ENTER

All you need to do to enter, is to reply to this thread and state:

"Give me Gadget Show Live Christmas tickets for Friday!"

OR

"Give me Gadget Show Live Christmas tickets for Sunday!"

WHY JOIN US?

Bigger and even better than before - our stand is simply not to be missed! There will masses of fantastic money saving deals on, only available at the show and you'll find all the best brands on our stand, located in the gaming zone.

There will be a selection of gaming PCs for you to get hands on with, as well as our impressive show system which we are keeping under wraps for now and will reveal at the event! There will be cutting edge components and systems there plus loads of freebies to give away and competitions for you to take part in too!

Find out more here: http://bit.ly/UM0p2X

For tickets & venue information visit here: http://bit.ly/XFZngz

TERMS & CONDITIONS

• Competition closes 11.59am Monday 26th November.
  • Winners will be randomly selected and notified via this thread after the competition closes.
  • No cash alternatives offered.
  • Prizes unclaimed after 24 hours will be revoked and a runner up chosen.
  • Tickets will be posted out to the winner so please ensure you contact us back with your postal details as soon as we contact you.

Soldato
Give me Gadget Show Live Christmas tickets for Sunday.

Is this different or the same the one earlier in the year that was at the NEC? Love to go again though and win some more free stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom