Windows Tablet, Android Tablet Or Netbook, Argh! Help Me Decide!

Associate
Hi all

I'm trying to decide wether to get a tablet and what type, my budget is around £200 - £250. I've got four tablets in mind, The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7", The Google Nexus 7, The Elite Windows 8 Compatable Tablet and the Windows Surface is there any other good tablets for cheap, if its android I need full access to the market and I would prefer windows 8 pro, not RT as it can't run a lot of apps,
Many Thanks
-JaguarLover

Associate
OP
Android or Windows?
If I get a tablet I will be:-
Watching YouTube videos
Taking it to family reunions and our caravan
Expect it to preform well on the Internet
Have a huge variety of apps (Windows wins that one :p)
Talk to my friends on Skype
And
Possibly upload YouTube videos

Don
Any tablet will do those things.
Do some research and decide what you like best.
In my opinion, iPad is the best device for consuming media and games.
Android is best for videos and customisation.
Windows is best for desktop app's (Excluding the Surface as it only runs Metro app's) but there is hardly any available yet.

Don
There is only 1 and its the W500 but you will need to buy Win8 and stick that on there for it to be any use.
You don't seem to know what you want. I suggest doing some research on tablets and the relative benefits of each OS.

Associate
OP
I know I don't, I don't really understand what I want or should go for, mainly the reason I looked for a tablet is to semi-replace my iPod as it seems to buffer like mad on YouTube videos and just seems rather slow and I've brimmed it's memory already, also my mum and dad want me to have a bigger screen for les eye strain, anyway here's what I do on my iPod, watch YouTube, browse the Internet (I've used my iPod for this whole thread), play games like train simulator, and minecraft PE (being able to run proper mc would be bril!) so what do you think, I will do some reasearch of my own

Back
Top Bottom