Winter 2020/2021

Associate
Snow is often nowcast and terribly hard to forecast, sadly quite a few places who looked to be primed for a good amount of snow either missed out or have had very little.

Associate
Some of the drifting in suffolk

EtsPkkLWgAAkQc8

Man of Honour
It’s snowed for the last 12 hours or so and seems to be carrying on into tomorrow. Unfortunately a very light snow that just seems to be blowing into corners or thawing and evaporating. Very cold out there.

Soldato
According to the met we should be knee deep in snow by now....

I can shake out more dandruff.

And here its freezing cold its below freezing in daytime for the first time in a very long time the skies are grey as heck and yet nothings happening. Come on dammit! Theres more snow inland but police are saying stay at home...

Kents got plenty but then they always did sticking out into the north sea as they are.

Man of Honour
Yeah - daytime temp below 0 here - even have what look like snow clouds moving up over us but nothing not a flake.

Soldato
Low today for me -0.7c. Well above the -4.1c recorded in 2018. Out of the wind its quite nice out there. This day last year was a record high, 11.1c was hit :p

Soldato
According to the met it's light snow all night in Sheffield.
According to the BBC it's heavy snow all night.

So a role reversal on what today's predictions are, to be honest I do find the BBC to be the more accurate of the two.

Man of Honour
Getting heavier here. Always difficult to know what light snow actually means.

The icicles are getting bigger in the garden, haven’t seen those for a while.

Man of Honour
Conditions couldn't be more perfect for snow here :( temperature in the right range, ground dry and cold, snow type clouds overhead - I've seen a whole 3 flakes.

Back
Top Bottom