Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
bookie chat because Dowie is all butthurt

warning book talk
what on earth are you talking about - Lady Stoneheart is Catlyn Stark, brought back to life (kind of)... and leading the brothers without banners. She has nothing to do with cat, which is ****

what do you have your panties in a bunch about? I know exactly who lady stoneheart is. Zombie Cat was a light hearted way of say the brought back to life Catlyn, without writing an essay.Do you have your knickers in a twist about Cat of the Canals perhaps?

Caporegime
Last night's episode has a 9.9 rating on IMDb, can't say i disagree.

based purely on one long scene.

without that scene it would have been another average rubbish GOT episode.

one
big battle
and everyone ignores the last 7 pretty dull episodes

Permabanned
based purely on one long scene.

without that scene it would have been another average rubbish GOT episode.

one
big battle
and everyone ignores the last 7 pretty dull episodes

Not just based on that one long scene, there were a few major points before that.

Don't you get bored just posting negative things in every single TV show thread?

Caporegime
Not just based on that one long scene, there were a few major points before that.

Don't you get bored just posting negative things in every single TV show thread?

if you get bored of reading a honest opinion based on fact then always remember you can add me to your ignore list and never see my negative posts again

Major points such as?
danearys having a friendly coffee shop style chat with what is essentially an enemy as far as she is aware? seemed like the most bizarre conversation in the show and seems entirely unplausible that they would be so friendly when he could be sent to infiltrate and spy on her now jorah isn't

Last edited:
Permabanned
if you get bored of reading a honest opinion based on fact then always remember you can add me to your ignore list and never see my negative posts again

I didn't say i get bored of anything, i asked you a question as you seem to post in all the TV shows threads yet never seem to like any of them.

Major points such as?
danearys having a friendly coffee shop style chat with what is essentially an enemy as far as she is aware? seemed like the most bizarre conversation in the show and seems entirely unplausible that they would be so friendly when he could be sent to infiltrate and spy on her now jorah isn't

Yes that is one of them but i get the feeling it wouldn't matter what i say, you still would hate whatever the scenes i mention.

Caporegime
It was good, something not quiet right with the zombie hoard. Looks a bit plastic. I think i've watched too much Face Off ( The makeup/monster show)

Deffo need to re watch it - so much going on - Its hard to know what to look at !

Getting ready for the big ep9-10 omgfest! :p

Back
Top Bottom