Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
It's not late? They said they'd be shooting later to take advantage of naturally colder conditions (whether or not the weather played ball for them I've no idea).
They've been saying for quite a while about the length of the last two seasons as well, not sure that constitutes 'rushing'. Look at the hobbit for an example of taking too long to tell a story.

Are they filming the last two simultaneously I wonder? I guess the final season will probably have movie level production values for all 6 episodes as the can condense the costs for a full season into them.

Soldato
In my 'rewatch through before the new season starts' I just finished season 4. Loved 1,2 and 3 again, season 4 perhaps not quite as good, mainly based on eps 9 and 10 not being as strong perhaps as previous 9 and 10's? Having said that, eps 2 and 8 were pretty great :) RIP the Viper. Love that fight scene.

Soldato
My one real fear for this season, and all the way to the end, is that it will be ruined by the writers and producers and their lack of decent story telling. Previous seasons have had the books to guide them, but as we saw last season, there appeared to be a lot of rushing and skipping about. They know what the end of the story is, but how they get to it is up to them, and seeing what they've done to characters and some story lines previously, I can't stop thinking that they'll mess it up somehow.
(new trailer looks good though!)

Associate
In my 'rewatch through before the new season starts' I just finished season 4. Loved 1,2 and 3 again, season 4 perhaps not quite as good, mainly based on eps 9 and 10 not being as strong perhaps as previous 9 and 10's? Having said that, eps 2 and 8 were pretty great :) RIP the Viper. Love that fight scene.
Same, I'm 2 eps into S5 now. S4E9 was good though for the wall siege. Hope to have it all done in time for S7. I haven't seen S5 and 6 since first watch so looking forward to them. Though I recall S5 being fairly slow at parts.

Back
Top Bottom