Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
I like to keep things a bit of a mystery. Sometimes I like to watch films that people say are good without even watching the trailers so I can have no real preconceptions about anything.

I enjoyed on not researching everything to hell and back or watching trailers that contain half of the movies good parts. watching both The Martian and Ready Player One, but I'd read both books so I knew roughly what would happen in both films.
Ditto, I don't get why people want to research everything like hell in advance or watch so many trailers that the majority of the good parts are revealed in advance. it's a sad sign of the times that many people are desperate to uncover all of the mysteries of a show or movie before its even aired. It's the "OMG I gotta know it all now because I have no patience" mentality. Books, of course, are the exception.

Soldato
no, i think it's mostly because they want 15 secs of internet fame by having announced everything that was going to happen, like it makes them some sort of insider guru or something.

Associate
I like to keep things a bit of a mystery. Sometimes I like to watch films that people say are good without even watching the trailers so I can have no real preconceptions about anything.

I enjoyed watching both The Martian and Ready Player One, but I'd read both books so I knew roughly what would happen in both films.

I couldn't agree more, and this is exactly what I do - avoid trailers like the plague and try my absolute hardest to avoid any, even basic, plot summaries. All I want to know is Genre, or 'is it worth the time?'. Had no idea what to Live, Die Repeat was until I watched it, same with the Martian, Moon, etc. Makes it so much better.

Soldato
ew1536_2176218729390213.jpg

Soldato
AltShiftX does some excellent break down videos and points out loads of stuff that passes most people by.

I'll admit, I was regularly watching his videos on the back of Westworld episodes as it was needlessly complicated a lot of the time.

Soldato
All of a sudden this is fast approaching. :eek:

Should be April?

I've managed so far to stay away from any spoilers in the media.

I have seen Isaac Hempstead and Maisie Williams recently tho. Issac I saw at Finchley Road Tube Station and Maisie I spotted a few months back at Finchley Road and Frognal Overground station.

Last edited:
Soldato
All of a sudden this is fast approaching. :eek:

Should be April?

I've managed so far to stay away from any spoilers in the media.

I have seen Isaac Hempstead and Maisie Williams recently tho. Issac I saw at Finchley Road Tube Station and Maisie I spotted a few months back at Finchley Road and Frognal Tube station.

The media haven't got any good spoilers. There are ones on Reddit which haven't been picked up by them (no script leaks like previous years, mainly deduction from people taking photos of the sets and some 'I know someone who worked with someone who said...'s).

April is the confirmed ETA. Should get a trailer soon hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom