Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Can't wait for the Game of Thrones facial hair game at the office!

That sounds fun.

What does that entail? Just pick a character and try and copy their facial hair, or is it more nuanced than that, with picking other people's characters, competitions as to who achieved the best facial hair, forfeits for pathetic attempts, official judging by the office's hot chicks, box set prizes, etc?

Soldato
Shock horror as HBO chief says final 6 episodes are good :D

“It’s a spectacle. The guys have done six movies. The reaction I had while watching them was, ‘I’m watching a movie’. They knew the bar was high. They’ve exceeded the bar. I’ve watched them twice without any CGI and I’m in awe. Everybody’s in for an extraordinary treat of storytelling and of magical, magical production.”

http://www.darkhorizons.com/hbo-chief-has-seen-final-thrones-episodes/

Associate
Anyone else want it to end like me or am I wierd? Basically at the end I want it zoomed up on the night kings eye then when it zooms out everyone is a white walker and zooms out more the full world is dead full of white walkers. The end.

Soldato
I'm hoping we have a reveal yet to come, plainly the white walkers are evil and represent one side of the coin but have no obvious human players on their side. Rh'llor the god of fire (via Melisandre) supports one side it seems through Jon Snow or Dany. It might be a nice twist if the battle of Fire and Ice merely has humans as pawns like Babylon 5 did with the obviously evil Shadows and seemingly good Vorlons with both sides being our actual enemies.

Varys has his bits burnt as a child by a priest of Rh'llor and I always wondered if he was secretly supporting chaos so mankind would fall to the Others. But this doesn't appear to be supported by the TV series where he claims to have more noble motives.

Permabanned
I can honestly say that I'm really not too bothered now... that last season was shamefully bad in places and all the intrigue the first 5 seasons had has now evaporated for me.

I just want the last 2 books now :(:(:(:(:(:(

Soldato
I'm hoping we have a reveal yet to come, plainly the white walkers are evil and represent one side of the coin but have no obvious human players on their side. Rh'llor the god of fire (via Melisandre) supports one side it seems through Jon Snow or Dany. It might be a nice twist if the battle of Fire and Ice merely has humans as pawns like Babylon 5 did with the obviously evil Shadows and seemingly good Vorlons with both sides being our actual enemies.

Varys has his bits burnt as a child by a priest of Rh'llor and I always wondered if he was secretly supporting chaos so mankind would fall to the Others. But this doesn't appear to be supported by the TV series where he claims to have more noble motives.

Shadows weren't really evil, with chaos and conflict the strong survive.

The vorlons also were rigid in thought process. They used planet killers too.

Not mentioning fact they controlled the lesser species and what they created

It's simply not good and evil.

Soldato
Shadows weren't really evil, with chaos and conflict the strong survive.

The vorlons also were rigid in thought process. They used planet killers too.

Not mentioning fact they controlled the lesser species and what they created

It's simply not good and evil.

Maybe obviously is the wrong word, seemingly might be better. Both were somewhat evil one just appeared more clearly so than the other.

Back
Top Bottom