Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Yes there's not much plotting and scheming going on but am sure every character is smart enough to know they will probably not be alive after this battle even if they win.

Caporegime
Finally after a weak first episode of jumbled up, detached scenes and weak narrative we finally had an episode worthy of a new season. Proper dialogue, proper "calm before the storm" build-up and some satisfying interaction between characters that strengthens their relationships and reminds us why we are attached to them. The only disappointing thing was that I was hoping Tormund would at least get more of a bone thrown to him by Brienne and I think they could have done a little better with the interaction between them. it was still funny, but it could have been more comedic. :D

Really looking forward to the next episode now...

I felt like a paedo watching Arya get her kit off. Just wrong.
She is 18 years old in the show and 22 years old in real life.

Soldato
the crypts - are they supposed to be some big underground catacombs or such? because as I picture a crypt, it's a 'ing awful place to hole-up - no rear exit to flee if the dead start coming in.

Man of Honour
the crypts - are they supposed to be some big underground catacombs or such? because as I picture a crypt, it's a 'ing awful place to hole-up - no rear exit to flee if the dead start coming in.

Going to the crypts is definitely one of those horror movie "dont go down into the cellar/basement you idiot" moments :D

Man of Honour
People do like to moan.

Last season - too many battles, pace too fast, not enough story.

This season - no battles, too slow, too much story.

Geez.

I feel many are going to get killed off next week.

Back
Top Bottom