Wireless 7.1 headset for PS5 and PC?

Soldato
Mate's looking to change his old wired headset for something he can use wirelessly with his PS5 and his gaming PC, but it's proving difficult to see which ones work well with both, preferably able to use surround sound on both too.

Does anyone have any recommendations please, up to around £150 maximum please.

Soldato
Steelseries Arctis 7+ or 7P+ should do the job.

Essentially the same headset but the p+ is styled to match the PS5.

Soldato
You could look at the Arctis 7x as well, it has a dongle that allows it to work with any device that accepts a USB headset such as the PS5, PC, switch etc. as well as also working natively on the xbox... most cross compatible device I think there is... Would mean not getting rid of the headset should your mate pick up an xbox at some point.

Soldato
OP
You could look at the Arctis 7x as well, it has a dongle that allows it to work with any device that accepts a USB headset such as the PS5, PC, switch etc. as well as also working natively on the xbox... most cross compatible device I think there is... Would mean not getting rid of the headset should your mate pick up an xbox at some point.

Thanks for that, I'll let him know.

Soldato
I got the Arctis 7x had it over a year very happy with it.

I swap it between my Series X, PS5, pixel 4 phone and PC and the dongle works great.

Battery life seems be very good to me.

Think it cost me around £150 a year ago.

Soldato
The Pulse 3D for the PS5 is great for the money. I am pretty sure it works on the PC but not sure if its the same as the previous gen that it will only use the surround on the PS5 and Stereo on the PC.

Soldato
I'm not a fan on how the Arctis 7 series looks but my 7x are really comfy and versatile along with great sound. I've also got a pair of Turtle Beach Stealth 700x Gen 2's which look better but are no where near as good overall.

Soldato
OP
Just get proper headphones and use 3d audio on ps5 and dolby atmos on windows

He wants wireless, he wants a microphone, and he wants simplicity, so a wireless gaming headset makes the most sense, I have mentioned headphones too, but it's definitely a headset this time.

Back
Top Bottom