1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireless headset recommendations

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by Jack1991, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Jack1991

Gangster

Hi all,

i have been using my hyper x cloud 2 since i built my pc and have never had any issues until now.

the cable is just annoying and gets in the way for my new desk set up.

looking to invest in a good wireless headset for gaming on the PC.

looking for recommendations.

thanks,

Jack

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020 at 9:50 PM
  2. AMDPower

Mobster

audeze mobius for wireless or wired. Its great headset but sounds better wired.

3. Jack1991

Gangster

thank you for the reply.

4. EsaT

Soldato

Sennheiser has couple wireless headsets, but wireless really limits selection to awfully small... And expensive compared to wired stuff.
    (not to mention batteries wearing and eventually dying)
    Also if not actually needed microphone is another big selection limiter and "price expander".

And choise is pretty much limited to closed designs.
    Which while necessary for noisier environment, also increases heat isolation and rising risk of ears sweating affecting long usage comfort.

Not as annoying than noticing you've forgot to charge battery powered thing when you need it...

5. DarrenM343

Mobster

Just picked up a pair of SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless today. For office and home. Seem good so far but only tried them briefly. Reviews seem pretty good. Plenty of connectivity options and also settings to fiddle with and two batteries, use one in the headphones while charging the other in the controller (DAC?), so you can have non-stop gaming for days if you so wish.
    Seem very comfortable, albeit having used them for a short time only so far.
    Just wish they came with a carry case.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 6:46 PM