Wireless Keyboard and Mouse for Gaming?

Soldato
Hi all

I was wondering if anybody has such a setup? or can you recommend me a good gaming keyboard and mouse for gaming. I would like a mechanical keyboard.

So far it would seem that Logitech for both keyboard and mouse and Razor or mouse but £120 for wireless mouse is pushing it,

I was thinking the Logitech G703 for the mouse but for keyboard not too sure. The Logitech keyboard have some Romer switches i am not familiar with.

I really need whatever that is recommended to be very reliable and preferably with some kind of charging function as I don't want to keep replacing batteries.

Also would be great if it had some kind of RGB

gosh i am asking for it all now :D

any suggestions would be welcome. :)

thanks

Associate
Not RGB, but I use a Razer Turret, I game on my living room TV from the sofa, and this thing is fantastic, it took a few days to get used to it the smaller mouse, but now it just comes natural

Soldato
Also would be great if it had some kind of RGB

I really need whatever that is recommended to be very reliable and preferably with some kind of charging function as I don't want to keep replacing batteries.
RGB is very bad for battery life with its constant power draw.
Especially keyboard backlight would be big power draw for batteries.
So if you want backlighted keyboard you need wired.
Which is anyway that more reliable/least hassle way, if you aren't gaming from bed/sofa.

Though for mouse Logitech has wireless charging with expensive (wire needing) special mouse pad.
Without that for high polling rate gaming mouse battery life isn't that many days even without light on.
For low polling rate mouse with more standard features battery life can be quite long.

Romer-G switch is nice if you would like to avoid unnecessary noise.
Normal mechanical switches have hard plastic parts hitting each others in both down and up stroke, causing lots of sharp clickety clacketyness.
There are only couple switches which try to minimize noise from that.
And Cherry's noise damped switch is very light linear switch, meaning it has very little feel/resistance before getting actuation point.
While Romer-G isn't very "tactile" it has some resistance before starting to go down.
And unless liking US Christmas light like excess its illumination beats Cherry RGB/its copies focusing light to key cap markings.

Back
Top Bottom