Wireless surround headset

GUB

GUB

Associate
My wired Roccat Kave 5.1 just broke :( thought it might be a good time to switch to wireless? What would people recommend as a decent wireless surround headset? Would mainly be used for gaming rather than films/music.

Associate
Dude your going to get told that wireless headsets are tat and get headphones instead. Listen Im not saying headphones are not better but if You want wireless go for it. Anyway I do have a wireless headset .. The steel series siberia 800 and I've had it for about 18 months and it does exactly what I want.... Can not fault it Yes you do pay a premium for wireless but if its what you want do it. I originally bought the logitech g933. They were OK for me but kept disconnecting so I sent them back and had a fault on the second set. So I got the siberia. I got them for a good price at the time .... Just one thing to get the best out of them you need to run them through a sound card. Mine run off my xonar u7. Via optical and not once have I had any problems..... Don't get me wrong there are cheaper wireless Sets about.... Happy buying ...

Associate
What would be your budget? But, the Steelseries headsets have been getting good reviews if you want to look at them.

Back
Top Bottom