Witcher 4 has been confirmed by CD Projekt Red (Hopefully)

Soldato
Found this article on another forum but thought I post it here for others to discuss as well. As stated they wont be starting on it anytime soon, having Cyberpunk 2077 to finish first. But I for one sure find this being good news with another Witcher coming one day. :cool:

http://fraghero.com/witcher-4-confirmed-cd-projekt-red/

Any other thoughts about this article ?? (To be honest, no clue how reliable fraghero is though)

Soldato
http://tvn24bis.pl/tech,80/wielki-sukces-gry-wiedzmin-3,600154.html

The CEO said:

It’s too early to talk about it, but it’s not like we’re forgetting about this brand, It wouldn’t be fair towards the fans. We work within this universe for over a dozen years now and I don’t think it’s going to be the end of it.

Hardly "confirmed".

That is like Gabe Newell standing up at E3 and counting "1, 2, 3" then leaving.

Soldato
Cyberpunk!!!!!! Witcher 4 would be nice as well, of course. But I'm not going to get my hopes up. Until then, Cyberpunk!!!!!!

Soldato
Great news the universe was too good to just throw away once Geralt's story came to an end.

Also looking forward to Cyberpunk, if it's the same or even better quality than TW3 but in space it might just be the kick that Bioware needs.

Soldato
All there is is some concept art and a cinematic trailer which shows and tells nothing. Why is everyone hyped for it... :confused:

Cause its a really nice trailer, its by a developer who crafts fantastic worlds and story lines, its an area of sci fi i love and has potential to be an amazing game.

Thats my take anyway. Lets hope hype turns into reality, but im sure CDPR will spend the time to craft another amazing game.

All i need is time to play it I still haven't even got close to finishing Witcher 3.

Soldato
All there is is some concept art and a cinematic trailer which shows and tells nothing. Why is everyone hyped for it... :confused:

Modern day state of consumers and gaming unfortunately, the news here is that there is no news.
If CDPR put up the ability to pre-order TW4 today with nothing other than the name of the game someone would unfortunately buy it.

If the title of the thread was for Cyberpunk then fine but it isn't.

Caporegime
Modern day state of consumers and gaming unfortunately, the news here is that there is no news.
If CDPR put up the ability to pre-order TW4 today with nothing other than the name of the game someone would unfortunately buy it.

If the title of the thread was for Cyberpunk then fine but it isn't.

I don't see that as a bad thing in context.

CDPR have more goodwill credits with me than any other company out there, they have fully delivered on all 3 games so far.

As a counter-example, Bioware had a fair amount with Baldurs Gate, KOTOR and the original ME series, but they have lost almost all of it due to their current spate of problems.

The only other franchise that is an insta-buy from me is Borderlands (yes, I even enjoyed the Pre-Sequel).

People pre-ordering Modern Call of Battlefield XIV are the problem :p

Soldato

CDPR have more goodwill credits with me than any other company out there, they have fully delivered on all 3 games so far.

As a counter-example, Bioware had a fair amount with Baldurs Gate, KOTOR and the original ME series, but they have lost almost all of it due to their current spate of problems.

The only other franchise that is an insta-buy from me is Borderlands (yes, I even enjoyed the Pre-Sequel).

All of this. And it's not just their games... Look at what they're trying to do with Galaxy. Basically, I consider them one of the good guys.

Soldato

Full agree, nothing wrong with CDPR in fact they are a shining example of what a 21st century gaming company should be. My comment was more about the consumer hype train rather than CDPR.

Back
Top Bottom