1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Withdrawing money from Coinbase

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by Rossuk89, Aug 22, 2017.

1. kitenski

Associate

agh, I got the reference wrong, did a repeat one this morning and happened within hours and I'm all verified now!

2. MinLum

Wise Guy

I think Coinbase needs funds in the EUR account for a few days for it to stick. I initially sent 2EUR to get my Revolut account recognised and verified, then took all the money out when I transferred to my bank account. Coinbase then asked me again to link a payment method or bank account..... so I transferred 2EUR again and I let it stay there for more than a week now. Hopefully I won't be asked to verify again :)

3. Pickers

Mobster

Right I must be being extremely stupid here. I have BTC in my coinbase wallet, and now I wish to sell these to EUR on GDAX - but I cannot see how! On th GDAX website, I see no relation to my coinbase account.

EDit: Ive just seen how to do this!!!

BUT

Now I have my 0.002 BTC in gdax, how do I sell it?! It seems it needs to be greater than 0.01 bitcoin!?

Edit: sorted this now...

Now to get EUR on coinbase into EUR on revolut...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  4. MinLum

Wise Guy

:( :( You didn't even look for the post and video I told you about, did you?

5. 200sols

Hitman

You dont need to transfer the EUR back to coinbsse before withdrawing to bank account either.

6. Pickers

Mobster

No I honestly did - but couldn't find it :p. Direct linky? :)

7. MinLum

Wise Guy

8. MaX_PoWah

Wise Guy

Well I posted earlier on in this thread and a separate thread about problems I had with a “sale of bitcoin into euros transaction” which I initiated on the 7th of December last year.

Anyway after absolutely no help from coinbase either by phone call, email or ticket the transaction randomly completed last Wednesday (1780 euros) then out of the blue 380 euros compensation appeared in my account also on the Friday for the delayed transaction.

All has been withdrawn to my revolut account but I don’t think I will be investing further after that. Gonna stick to shares and Ive already invested some of the proceeds into Lockheed Martin shares and some p2p property shares..

Out of my initial £1000 invested in early November I’ve ended up with

2200 Euro
    0.05 bitcoin
    1.05 litcoin

Good result and faith in coinbase sort of restored

Just thought I’d post an update for anyone with stuck transactions that they do eventually get sorted out?

Where on earth they got the compensation figure from I have no idea but I’ll take it..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  9. warren_1979

Wise Guy

Me again.

Where do you put the reference number Coinbase require?

Edit - I've found the reference line but it was a bit hidden.

10. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

Is sending Euro from Coinbase to Revolut still working? Has anybody done it lately?

11. warren_1979

Wise Guy

No but I'm going to send some later this afternoon. Is it not working for you?

12. Rossi~

Capodecina

Did this last week, worked fine.

Suggest you test with a small amount first if you're unsure.

13. Frozennova

Man of Honour

I kicked off a 200EUR withdrawal yesterday. Should be with me Friday

14. friddela

Hitman

Twice last week... No issues.

15. Robi_uk

Associate

Just converted my small sum of BTC to GBP on GDAX, didnt realise I couldnt convert them on there to Euro easily :p Once BTC price dips again I will buy and sell BTC, this time to Euro. Will then test to see if I can withdraw to my revolut account.
    How long does transfer from Coinbase to Revolut normally take?

16. MadMossy

Soldato

In the past when I have done it, its usually 1-3 days to go from coinbase to revolut, depends on your bank.

Usually if I start a transfer on a Monday, I can expect the money to be in my account by the Friday at the latest.

Thats going from BTC > GDAX > EUR > COINBASE > REVOLUT > GBP > BANK.

17. andy_taximan

Wise Guy

What Revolut bank Name do we use? Not done it before.

18. MinLum

Wise Guy

I did it the other way around, Revolut to Coinbase and took just about a day even though it said it should take two. Did this just this Tuesday.
    Had this experience when going from Coinbase to Revolut as well; the message will say 2-3 days but I'll always get my funds earlier but this was around February time.

19. Mercenary Keyboard Warrior

Soldato

Ive done 3 into Rev then CB
    2 I started first thing in the morning, both got to CB by mid afternoon, to Rev took till around lunch then 2-3 hours for the second leg
    The one I started in the evening ended up the following day around early afternoon.
    Revolut only work normal or so hours from what i can tell so if you try to transfer outside these you may see a longer delay.

I will do a withdraw sooner or later to test that out

20. Frozennova

Man of Honour

To update this, landed in my account yesterday. Less than 24 hours turnaround