1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Withdrawing money from Coinbase

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency & Mining' started by Rossuk89, Aug 22, 2017.

1. kitenski

Associate

agh, I got the reference wrong, did a repeat one this morning and happened within hours and I'm all verified now!

2. MinLum

Hitman

I think Coinbase needs funds in the EUR account for a few days for it to stick. I initially sent 2EUR to get my Revolut account recognised and verified, then took all the money out when I transferred to my bank account. Coinbase then asked me again to link a payment method or bank account..... so I transferred 2EUR again and I let it stay there for more than a week now. Hopefully I won't be asked to verify again :)

3. Pickers

Mobster

Right I must be being extremely stupid here. I have BTC in my coinbase wallet, and now I wish to sell these to EUR on GDAX - but I cannot see how! On th GDAX website, I see no relation to my coinbase account.

EDit: Ive just seen how to do this!!!

BUT

Now I have my 0.002 BTC in gdax, how do I sell it?! It seems it needs to be greater than 0.01 bitcoin!?

Edit: sorted this now...

Now to get EUR on coinbase into EUR on revolut...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  4. MinLum

Hitman

:( :( You didn't even look for the post and video I told you about, did you?

5. 200sols

Gangster

You dont need to transfer the EUR back to coinbsse before withdrawing to bank account either.

6. Pickers

Mobster

No I honestly did - but couldn't find it :p. Direct linky? :)

7. MinLum

Hitman

8. MaX_PoWah

Wise Guy

Well I posted earlier on in this thread and a separate thread about problems I had with a “sale of bitcoin into euros transaction” which I initiated on the 7th of December last year.

Anyway after absolutely no help from coinbase either by phone call, email or ticket the transaction randomly completed last Wednesday (1780 euros) then out of the blue 380 euros compensation appeared in my account also on the Friday for the delayed transaction.

All has been withdrawn to my revolut account but I don’t think I will be investing further after that. Gonna stick to shares and Ive already invested some of the proceeds into Lockheed Martin shares and some p2p property shares..

Out of my initial £1000 invested in early November I’ve ended up with

2200 Euro
    0.05 bitcoin
    1.05 litcoin

Good result and faith in coinbase sort of restored

Just thought I’d post an update for anyone with stuck transactions that they do eventually get sorted out?

Where on earth they got the compensation figure from I have no idea but I’ll take it..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  9. warren_1979

Wise Guy

Me again.

Where do you put the reference number Coinbase require?

Edit - I've found the reference line but it was a bit hidden.