Woman saves fox from hounds

Soldato
Good on her for grabbing that fox. :)

oh goody im glad we can post vids of pitbulls tearing up a pig on this family forum again.

?? seriously have some common sense dude

Don't rise to it the guy thrives on winding people up, just report his post and let the moderators deal with him.

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Soldato
and how is it a family forum? does your gran and your primary school age kids post on here? Pretty sure 99% of users are 14-40 year old males.

That video has 2 million views and hasn't been deemed offensive by youtube. It's nature.

Soldato
Stupid woman. While im not a fan of the way they still hunt them, they need to be kept under control like any other pest around such areas.

Soldato
and how is it a family forum? does your gran and your primary school age kids post on here? Pretty sure 99% of users are 14-40 year old males.

Taken from the FAQ:
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

So whatever the age and gender demographic is, fact of the matter is those are the rules you agree to when you signed up. You should really know that at 4000 posts in.

Last edited:
Soldato
Good on her.

On a slightly related note - I had a conversation over the weekend with a number of people from all over the globe - the two things they were genuinely shocked about the UK were (in a good way),

1. Our attitude towards animal rights - the best they had seen globally (banning blood sports is rare)

2. The amount of disabled access - they could not believe how involved the average disabled person is with society in the UK, in most of the world they are house-bound.

Associate
oh goody im glad we can post vids of pitbulls tearing up a pig on this family forum again.

?? seriously have some common sense dude

i do not see one pit bull in that video

are you blind??? its people like you that give breeds bad names since you don't even know what you are on about

Jesus, those last 2 dogs! Going to get me one and see how many chavvies with their bull terriers still think they are hard!

thats a easy way to get arrested since them dogo argentino's are illegal

and if i remember right hunting is still legal so long as they hunt with a bird of prey, at least that is what they were saying last year at the east of England show when they had a parade there

Last edited:
Soldato
Ugh, silly pompous old fools. It's kinda embarrassing that this still goes on, and don't give me that "we were just out walking the dogs when...".

Tea Drinker
Don
The law is being enforced quite successfully, despite it not being a priority for the police. http://www.conservativesagainstfoxh...nting-welcome-latest-hunt-conviction-figures/

Wow you found a supportive of banning 'fox' hunting website to rebut my statement, here have another to support my statement

http://www.countryside-alliance.org/ca/campaigns-hunting

The Countryside Alliance has worked tirelessly to expose the law for what it is: hard to interpret and enforce, illiberal, bad for animal welfare and a waste of police resources. Thanks to our determined efforts when working with hunts that have been targeted, there have been only a handful of successful convictions

Back
Top Bottom