...Women... Are... Nuts!!!!

Man of Honour
I can't be bothered to read the OP, but we should have a general relationship thread to browse rather than read a dozen or so of these threads every week IMO.

Soldato
I wasn't the only one that picked up the "she's struggling for something to talk about because she likes you.."

Soldato
She made a bunch of quirky comments, to which you replied in the most seriously pathetic manner.

You need to learn to lighten up, by making this thread youve simply made yourself seem like a right gimp lol

Caporegime
3971148885_a1641552c6_o.jpg

5 stars.

Associate
Women are indeed nuts!

My wife is frequently telling me she told me things months ago when I have no recollection! She is either getting me confused with some other random she may have told, or i was watching the footy at the time :p

Associate
Speaking of mental women, I was out with a mate tonight for a few drinks, what with me leaving london for the bright lights of, er, Yorkshire.

She sent me a text saying that she was having a cry on the train home because I was leaving.

Clearly mental - I mean, I'm not exactly an Adonis of a man [my body is not so much a temple as it is a funfair], I'm mentally unbalanced [hence leaving London], I'm skint and I'm not the most charming person on the planet - you'd think she'd be grateful for me being too far away to stare at her boobs regularly.

I tried to tell her this, but she sent me a text back saying I was great. and she'd be visiting me oop north ASAP.

Women = bonkers.

Soldato
Speaking of mental women, I was out with a mate tonight for a few drinks, what with me leaving london for the bright lights of, er, Yorkshire.

She sent me a text saying that she was having a cry on the train home because I was leaving.

Clearly mental - I mean, I'm not exactly an Adonis of a man [my body is not so much a temple as it is a funfair], I'm mentally unbalanced [hence leaving London], I'm skint and I'm not the most charming person on the planet - you'd think she'd be grateful for me being too far away to stare at her boobs regularly.

I tried to tell her this, but she sent me a text back saying I was great. and she'd be visiting me oop north ASAP.

Women = bonkers.

Oh, just get a room ffs!

(based on the the face that OcUK, on average, believe that men and women cannot be 'friends')

Back
Top Bottom