...Women... Are... Nuts!!!!

Associate
Sorry, bit of a long post this.

I've just been having an IM conversation with a colleage at work. The text of which is below...

I'm neither sexist, or at all bothered when I get beat at pool, but check out the text below!! :confused:

Jon [11:28]: Oh, BTW, I was surprised that Graham added me as a friend on F'book the other day...
Lisa [11:29]: Did you accept ???!!!
Jon [11:30]: Yes - Could hardly reject his requests!!
Lisa [11:34]: I would have if I'd been you ! However, I could hardly do that as I am always telling him how much I'm on there !
Jon [11:35]: That would have been rather rude of me seeing as he sits behind me?...
Lisa [11:36]: Bah !
He is really into Farmville .. sad!
Jon [11:40]: Have you tried that Farkle game on F'book?
Lisa [11:41]: Never heard of it.. what is it? See you still haven't picked up your pool game
Jon [11:42]: I dunno - It's only you that I'm playing poorly against... Still managing to maintain 1400 - 1500 points.... What is your point score again?....
Farkle is a dice game - Quite frustrating...
Lisa [11:43]: Maybe that's because I'm getting really good ! Love how you big yourself up!
Jon [11:43]: Not at all Ms 1100!!!!
Lisa [11:44]: You really don't take defeat well at all do you ....??? Such a shame.....
Jon [11:44]: Of course I do... Not complained about you beating me have I?
Lisa [11:47]: Once heard you say you don't like being beaten by a girl!
Jon [11:47]: Err... I think that is a figment of your imagination!!
Lisa [11:48]: You said you felt it was embarrassing to be beaten by a girl..
DOnt dare deny it !!!
Jon [11:48]: Huh?!?!.... I do not EVER recall saying anything of the sort!!...
Lisa [11:48]: HOw convenient! Why would I make it up ???!!!
Jon [11:49]: Err… to make it look like I have something against women beating me at pool perhaps?...
Lisa [11:49]: I would not make out you were sexist unless you'd given me reason to ! And you have !
So there !
Jon [11:50]: Huh!!!???.... So I'm sexist as well as being a sore looser?
Lisa [11:50]: In that instance then yes, you were sexist and disgruntled that a mere GIRL was beating you! Shocking !
Jon [11:51]: Crikey!... Are you mentally unstable today?...
Lisa [11:52]: No.. just reminding you of one of your historic blunders!!!
I can see the truth hurts...
Jon [11:54]: Not at all... You clearly live in a fantasy world... When was I alleged to have made such heinous comments?

Lisa [11:55]: Again, I have no reason to make this up. You said it at least 6 months ago..... anyway, lets not fall out over it.. !
Jon [11:56]: I don't intend falling out over it. In fact I find the whole thing rather funny.... I certainly don't recall making any comments of this ilk as it's not really in my nature to do so....
Lisa [11:56]:You must've been having an off day then when you made the remarks !
Jon [11:57]: Hmm... I guess so!

It's official - Wimmen are bonkers!!

Associate
You missed a golden opportunity, should have gone like this:
Lisa [11:55]: Again, I have no reason to make this up. You said it at least 6 months ago..... anyway, lets not fall out over it.. !
Jon [11:56]: I don't intend falling out over it. In fact I find the whole thing rather funny.... I certainly don't recall making any comments of this ilk as it's not really in my nature to do so....
Lisa [11:56]:You must've been having an off day then when you made the remarks !
Jon [11:57]: Hmm... I guess so! Now get back in the kitchen and make me a cup of tea you silly little thing, you.

Honestly, must try harder ;)

Associate
I wonder who will be arranging the "OCUK Float" at this years Mens Pride march...

The way that everyone seems to be having such difficulty with women on here at the moment, I think it's more likely that the float will be seen at Gay Pride, frankly ;)

*ducks the slings and arrows*

Associate
OP
The way that everyone seems to be having such difficulty with women on here at the moment, I think it's more likely that the float will be seen at Gay Pride, frankly ;)

*ducks the slings and arrows*

It's not so much a difficulty with her - I just want to know how she gets from winning a pool game to me being a sexist with problems with loosing against women...

I've never, ever said anything along these lines, yet she insists I have!!! :confused::eek:

Back
Top Bottom